Give randos some of the info swf does?

Options

I remembered you guys wanted random people in a game to have the same information that a swf has so what if you guys make it so at any part of the map survivors can hear a gate being opened and have a icon that a gate is opened or if someone is opening a gate. Also make the sound directional (if it isnt already)

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018
    Options

Neat ideas! Perhaps this could be worked into the existing UI in some fashionable way? And to be fair, it could apply to both SWF and non-swf just the same and be fine, honestly =)

+1

EDIT: So basically the global sound bug that was present during the lunar fest? :pirate:

• CursingSun
    CursingSun Member Posts: 14
    Options

Zinc yes i got the idea from the bug during the lunar new year!

• EvanRoseLeaf
    EvanRoseLeaf Member Posts: 7
    Options

I want this as well.Being a Solo player when that was in game it was nice knowing that someone had/was at a door.

• CursingSun
    Options

I would also like if when a survivor was in a chase and not the obsession there portrait will shack or move around

• CursingSun
    Options

*sake

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

I think the idea of working/not working with your teammates should stay as it is. If you aren't gonna communicate with other players (even if its just with emotes) then that's just how it's gonna be. I see no reason SWF should be buffed. Just a two-man would screw the game over moreso than it already does.

If anything, I want to see more obstacles in the way of survivor cooperation.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i think all survivors should have the same info on the killer - NONE.... no perk reveal to anyone till everyone escapes/dies....