Boil Over Buff

I once heard someone suggest a rework idea for Boil Over which made the survivor Kick and Stun the Killer once they were put on a hook, which actually sounds pretty good.

I won't take the credit for the idea, but here's how it would sound:

You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp. Your struggling effects on The Killer are increased by 25/50/75%. You obscure The Killer's ability to see hook auras within 20/24/28 meters.

If you are hooked by The Killer, you deliver a forceful kick which Stuns the killer for 4/5/6 seconds

The reason for this idea is to waste a small bit of the killer's time, but mostly, to counter BBQ and Chili. It would also make insta-unhook saves less dangerous... especially for end-game plays.

Of course, this perk would not be Meta by any means, but would make it a bit more fun.

Also, if whomever came up with this idea stumbles upon this, loved the idea and i know you are out there, but I couldn't find you. You did post this somewhere before, so you are technically the first to write the idea down; just wanted to reiterate.

Comments

• michaelrandom27
    michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

That would be pretty funny. Whatever happens, Boil Over badly needs some kind of buff, since it is one of the worst survivor perks in the game, right above Wake Up and No Mither.