Are we banning for gen control doc builds now?

124»

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

There is a huge difference between a 3 gen strat and using that option to grief other players.

If anyone thinks in the whole 25 minutes of this going on it is ok then they must also have been ok with survivors that refused to leave wanting to get totems, those who used to stay behind to sabo when you got points, just staying in the game in general as you know it's fun to stealth around.

Everything has been fixed in the above and for a reason, this game lasted over 30 minutes, in all honesty how can anyone defend this and say its a strat when there were 2 people injured and the doc wouldn't even chase, down and hook one.

They could have easily done it and went back to the gens and stopped one of the survivors and at the most one maybe would have escaped.

You can't ask for things to be fair and want people banned for things and then defend scummy behaviour such as this.

No matter what anyone says it is holding the game hostage as they chose not to comit to a chase and hook, just like the old hatch scenario when a survivor could be banned for holding it hostage as they chose not to do a gen while the killer was at the hatch.

• ShamefulKing
    ShamefulKing Member Posts: 130

I play Doctor a lot and do use the 3 gen strat if I get to that point BUT I do chase survivors. The game has to end some way or another, so what you originally mentioned is definitely just keeping the game hostage. I would rather get points for chasing a survivor while the last gen is being done rather than have a half hour long game and survivors dcing.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Except it shouldn't be considered holding the game hostage by focusing the primary objective, which is generator defense.

Unless now Survivors want to swing the goal post again and say "But the Killer's goal is to kill."

Correct. But he can't kill if the gens get completed. Thus, why focusing the gens is primary objective in this situation.

This discussion has been closed.