The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Survivor + Killer Perks

HookedByTwilight
HookedByTwilight Member Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

When I have been playing the game recently, I've encountered lots of Killers who camp the hooks when I am Survivor, and also lots of Survivors who block hooks as a group against me as killer. Both of these are very annoying, and I have come up with two perks that could counter these.

Survivor Perk: Desperation

Description: When hooked and the Killer is within an 12/16/20m range of the hook for longer than 18/15/12 seconds, you have a 100% chance to unhook yourself during the escape attempt. For 10 seconds after unhooking, any hit that would put you into the dying state applies the Deep Wound status effect instead.

(The time the killer is in range stacks, so if they leave the range and return, the time increases from where it reached initially.)

Killer Perk: (not sure yet)

Description: You are angered by survivors insistence on saving each other. When carrying a downed survivor to a hook, all other survivors within a 5m range of a hook receive the Exposed status effect for 8/10/12 seconds.

(This allows survivors to still block the killers path, but prevents the survivors from directly blocking the hook)

I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks about these, as I feel like they would help to make the game fairer for both the killer and survivor, but am interested to see how people would react to them.