quit doing rank reset

good killers don't like playing against rank 20 survivors because it's too easy

good survivors don't want to play with rank 20 survivors because they're terrible

your emblem system already forces us to play the game a certain way as both killer and survivor in order to pip or double

resetting rank is pointless and causes nothing but matches that are not enjoyable and are a chore to play

please stop

tell me the point of working so hard to straighten out ranks by creating an emblem system just to reset everyone every month. what is the actual point? what happens if a rank 1 has to take a 2 month break for some reason and they come back to playing with rank 20s? you really need to quit doing it.

Comments

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    edited June 2019

After resetting ranks killers get chance to do achievements like adept. And in my opinion its possible to recieve something like "Evil Incarnation" only if you play vs potatoes.

And in red ranks waiting as killer for survivors is too long, after resetting i can play normally again.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Yeah, all high rank killers and survivors know rank resets is their blessings, because once you reach the high ranks, you will see the same people again and again apparently.

• Lillikai
    Lillikai Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2019

I think they should reset everyone to 20 once a month. Those who play a lot will push to the top and the more casual players will end up in green ranks. Lobbies would be available faster and you wouldn't be stuck playing with or against the same people. Thoughts?