The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Clown and Plague Have No Powers

2»

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

I haven't played the Clown for the longest time, so I can't say. Maybe something changed that I wasn't aware of.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

If they made it so survivors couldn't vault and pallet drop when intoxicated, that would give the Clown a good buff.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

If I were to buff the Clown. And I will state that I LOVE the clown.

I would focus more on him giving debuff's with his gas. This would give him a more unique feel.

1:I'de make flask of bleach base on him. Maybe not the full amount but the slow could use a small buff.

2: Flask of Bleach would apply the Broken status effect for X seconds. Where X = a playtested number.

3: Hallucinogens, aka Phantom Pallets: A new add-on that does fake pallets like the Doctor for people hit by the gas. Maybe have the fake pallets persist for 45 seconds after exiting gas. Long enough to matter, but wears off. To keep that clowny feel.

4:Blood Thinners: Yep, another add-on idea. You're giving the Borrowed Time meter to killers other then Legion (Ghostface ie) Why not Clown?

5: Muscle Relaxers : An add-on that makes vaults 1 step slower. Fast vaults become medium vaults, medium vaults are slow. Slow vaults are still slow, they already move like they're high.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@SmokePotion I like all of those. Well done!