Remove MoM from the game

It's now a trash perk nobody uses, probably one of the worst perk in the game. Yo can hang the perk in a map, as good basketball players who leave a team and the club hang his t-shirt in memory. Perhaps in the game map, in honor of killers who made it possible.

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

I have a dejavu... wasn't DS called a trash perk after its change?

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

DS is a very good perk. With MoM killer has to hit you 3 times to avoid 1 time hit. And you have to spend the game following the killer to gain these 3 hits. No comments

• Karanyatsu
    Karanyatsu Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2019

I haven't seen much use of MOM now. I'm not sure what else they couldof changed it to. i did have an idea of if you got hit 3 times, it would trigger, then a timer will start. you have 15-20 seconds to have someone heal you or yourself. though i am not certain about it.

• starpilotsix
    starpilotsix Member Posts: 203

I think protection hits would be fine if they made it much easier to get protection hits. Half the time you get the "protection" score event, even if you literally are throwing yourself in front of the killer, you don't get a stack (same for WGLF really, where sometimes even if you bodyblock to a hook it doesn't stack up).

It's only one hit per game, so it's powerful, but compare it to, say, Adrenaline, where you also potentially get the chance to 'eat' a hit (because if you're injured before Adrenaline pops, you get healed and can take one more hit you otherwise couldn't), AND get a speed burst, and all you have to do in that case is survive to the last generator popping (and, yes, be injured or hooked at the time if you want to get an 'extra' hit)

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

My David gets WGLF stacks only when unhooks someone. My David needs his blood points. My David is angry.

• fahad0595
    fahad0595 Member Posts: 57

the old MoM is busted and it is unhealthy for the game. but the current is just dumb and useless. just rework it to something else

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The things that would make this perk better:

Make it require only 2 hits

Make protection scoring ... work

Make it count the 100bp protection scoring as well as the 200 one (still dunno why there are 2?)

(not all at once)