Bloodlust needs a buff

Hey all, so I noticed that throughout a lot of matches I play, bloodlust might as well be inactive. Either who I'm chasing I catch (meaning bloodlust wasn't needed for the catch anyway.), or the survivor outwits me and manages to lose me(GG). But I find it awful how I can chase a survivor for a long long time and after a lengthy and boring chase, I finally get bloodlust level 1, and then get hit by a pallet or have to go through a window (if its the fastest way to keep up with a survivor) and by the time i'm done vaulting the survivor is far enough away for the chase to be considered over and I lose it.

Not to mention what the game considers a chase and not a chase, I find it odd that bloodlust takes so long to become active. When in a chase the goal of the survivor is to lose the killer as well as waste his time, however with bloodlust being as useless and taking as long as it does, a good survivor can just lead the killer around for ages.

Now i know the general strategy then is to leave them be and find someone else. Less survivors means less gen work. However what if all survivors are that skilled? Or the hatch is open and the last survivor is the one you can never catch? I agree to the phrase "may the best man win" and if someone wins i respect it but i feel for there to be a best man they need equal playing field and if a survivor is just too good then you practically lost a kill from the start.

I just suggest that bloodlust takes less time to accumulate, or that pallets don't cause you to lose it. Some minor tweak that could have it work just as intended.

Comments

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Yeah we all know blood lust is not helping killer in chase.Easy to lose no reward for longer chase.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

In that case killer change target every 1 min or less and got no one .Blood lust should help killer get prey faster and not be a warning.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Bloodlust wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for survivors exploiting bad map design.

• nichtRoxas
    nichtRoxas Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2019

You literally get bloodlust 1 after 15 seconds. Why would you want that buffed? Survivors are already forced to drop a pallet because of it. Also bloodlust wasn't meant as a reward for longer chases it was just a band aid fix for bad map design because before that infinites were a thing.