Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Furtive Chase Fix

With yesterday's hotfix, Furtive Chase no longer changes the obsession to any player who unhooked someone. After playing around with it after the fix, I really feel it was better a better perk when it was broken. The fixed version makes it difficult to use when players DC or kill themselves after the first hook.

The older version really kept things random and was more fun looking for the survivors that had just become the obsession. It also made some nice end game surprises when a Rancor obsession would be changed at the end game.

It's still an interesting perk, but I don't think very many players will use it as it is.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

"when players DC" That is not a failure of a perk design tho.

"It's still an interesting perk, but I don't think very many players will use it as it is." I won't cause i don't see the reward ... good

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

I think one of the things they couldve done with the perk is that the Obsession does not change if you are currently chasing your Obsession. I've had this happen many times and its screwed me over many tokens that barely do much in the first place.