Fix ghost face night shroud!

Ghost face’s night shroud needs to be nerfed. The only sound comes from his clothes when in night shroud which you can’t hear you until he’s right next to you. Awareness doesn’t work in maps like Memorial institute and the meat packing plant because getting him out of night shroud is inconsistent on its own. His speed should be nerfed while in night shroud so there’s a negative to having no terror Radius

Comments

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Git gud.

• Skrill0x
    Skrill0x Member Posts: 50

they removed it?? I feel like when netflix removed the star system

• DoZeR303
    DoZeR303 Member Posts: 1

I agree Ghost face is a joke. I can’t say how many times I avoid and maneuver around things without him even having a clue I’m near. Then he uses his ability and sees exactly where I am BORING! I just played a game where he got his 1 hit abiility through a tree. THe only people who disagree obviously can’t win without him Thats why 90 percent of games are ghost face . . .

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

SPINE CHILL!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

No leave Ghostface alone. All they need to do is fix his detection.

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

Leave Ghost Face out of any nerf tall, for the love of God.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@Milo

But how will i fit spine chill on my tank survivour build. Adrenaline, bt, dead hard and decisive. (sarcam) Seriously killers have been mastering the ability to use audio to there benefit. Gf still has loud rubber noises and his footsteps can be pick up on. Grass noises and such also help.

I know certain players dont play the game to this level but with practise youll be able to improve on more then just looping and actually shock horror read and manuver around killer without a tr.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Zarathos i know sound also works. But OP was using the indoor maps as examples. So i gave a perk example how to counter that. (also spine chill is just a great perk in general :D)

• AIG1992
    AIG1992 Member Posts: 98

I struggle against this killer, pls nerf. Git gud.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

There's killers that can traverse most maps in less than 10 seconds and your issue is with a killer who's power slows himself down?

Let scary killers be scary!