Remove Wraith's speed decrease

Options

when the Doctor came out, his speed would be decreased when switching between punishment and treatment mode. Now look at him, that small little tweak made him a good killer to play. I think we dont need these crazy ass changes to Wraith, just small things like this. honestly i think wraith should just be the fastest killer, not by much but i think he should have the best speed. That being said i know that is far fetched and i dont even expect that to see even a PTB lmao

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

While this is a nice idea, I believe that any speed above the standard 115% when uncloaked would be a bit overkill. He already receives a 126% speed when cloaked.

Any thoughts on that?

• Spotsy
    Spotsy Member Posts: 39
    Options

@ZiNc said:
    While this is a nice idea, I believe that any speed above the standard 115% when uncloaked would be a bit overkill. He already receives a 126% speed when cloaked.

Any thoughts on that?

yeah thats why i said its probably far fetched. the cloaked speed is nice and all but i really feel if there was no uncloak speed decrease or it was atleast far shorter (even with tinkerer and the two best reappearance addons i still feel sluggish) i just really hope they make Wraith good again. He's my fave killer, the idea of him, his power its just so cool and it sucks i cant enjoy him because how bullied that killer is.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I've run into several wraiths lately and with the exception of 1 where he rage quit at the end because i outplayed him by going ways he didn't expect. They were all aces for the Wraith, if anything it should go ahead Since a good Wraith can and will sneak up right on top of the survivors doing gens and uncloak and nail them.

If they use the invis perk which is supposed to be bad for tehma dn camp a hooked survivor it's even more silly since you can't see the shimmer.