Loops (infinite/unmindgameable)

Tl;dr: Don't mind normal loops, the unmindgameable loops and loops that go on forever need nerfed.

Tbh getting sick of loops that go on forever or just can't be worked around. I get it before I get any spammed messages not every killer can be up to par...it's just isn't shouldn't have to play nurse or hillbilly all the time to beat these loops even then it's not enough sometimes given the survivor is smart enough. The fact the loops are so frequent on many maps it's scarier than any killer. Alright to the point...these loops need to be hit some way. Either getting rid of pallets, vault, or maybe even the objects that create the loop. I don't care for the normal loops that's anyones game but these more drawn out ones and unmindgameable ones need nerfed.

Comments

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

They have confirmed they are gonna make more loops but many of them will have this "Mind Game" in mind. But that is in the map reworks which will span at least two years.

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745

yeah the loops like ironworks of misery should VNEER have been made in the first place that is an example of a LONG loop that will waste so much time and if you have a insta heal and dead hard it will be so easy to run a killer through a few gens with that loop

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442

theres no "unlimited loop" without mindgame

if you do that for me you down in 30seconds max

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442

or are you telling 3gen loop almost finish game so thats same as unlimited?

than yes, prenn center building still does that

• kurorazor
    kurorazor Member Posts: 6

Stuff is annoying but like running a base legion even with frenzy and bloodlust there was a loop on one of the azarpv maps with trucks and a pallet that I couldn't keep up with an exhausted survivor. It was frustrating cause when I went to hit them they'd turn and make the console controls go crazy but even that and side I'd follow through and usually it'd be a hit but I get how wacky console is.