Buffy the vampire slayer

Options

Can you imagine that one day she will be a surv here? 💔 What do you think could be her perks?

Comments

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

I'm not sure, if I would like to see her as a survivor. Ash and Bill are already a stredge as characters, who are already quite strong, but Buffy is really a character known to be physical strong and always fighting back. Especially when the Buffyverse has actually a bunch of other beloved characters, that would all work as survivors as well like Giles, Xander, Jonathan or Andrew e.g.

But going with the second question: I would imagine her perks highly beeing chase focused on the concept of fighting back. Well maybe even something based on her "visions" or her will to sacrifice herself to help others. Who knows.

• semaj_leachim
    semaj_leachim Member Posts: 48
    Options

If we are going with legit survivors then we can only have cordelia, Xander, or human Anya. Maybe wesley

They'd be able to work perks, cordy has a premonition type thing that shows the Killer, Xander could repair pallets, and anya could be anya. For the killer, definitely adam, just because he fits the human billing for killers. Maybe harmony.

• purebalance7
    purebalance7 Member Posts: 90
    Options

Not sure how Ash is strong. He doesn't have any actual enhancements except his hand. I hadn't seen season 3, but 1-2 I don't recall anything other than his knowledge of deadites. Hell David would beat the crap out of Ash.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

I’ve been as for Sarah Michelle Gellar for awhile now. Would love to see Buffy as a new survivor.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
    Options

buffy would be cool im on youre side.

maybe with a perk to ram the killer