Ability to block players

Please add a block player function. There are well known griefers we've had to deal with ..repeatedly.. who I would rather not get banned or time locked for leaving a match that you know is an offender you've had to deal with before. I think it would be a fair thing since you are going to implement restrictions for leaving a match. Sometimes we are leaving a match because of a person who is just there to grief or they are completely toxic before, after or during game.

Make DBD Fun again..

Comments

• Lametart
    Lametart Member Posts: 118

With the amount of people being toxic youll end up with worse lobbies xD nah but actually yeah a block function would come in handy.

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Would you rather wait for 1 minute for someone you know destroys fun, or 2 minutes for a game you might like? I'd take the block, too.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Can we turn people into blocks then?

• Netharon
    Netharon Member Posts: 29

Oh yes, then we get to block players playing killers we hate. Yes, yes, wonderful idea sir...

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Nah because at some point some people would end up blocking every single one of 40k players. In all seriousness I don't like this because there aren't enough people in high ranks hence why you'll run into the same people again and again.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Running into the same stream sniper again and again, or the same speedhacker that BHVR doesn't do anything about running around at 9 m/s, or the same person running a macro that crashes computers with flashlight spam (happened to a friend of mine) - it's not worth it, and that's a chunk of 'high ranks'.

While I think there should be some kind of limiter on blocks, being able to ban five to ten people would be nice.