The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Out of all the possible survivor choices for "Stranger Things," what do you want?

2»

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Since when do quotes make a character more fitting for DbD

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I think Chapter 13 is a stranger things themed chapter.

Netflix has approached behaviour and something happened.

Something secret and it just happens in 6 weeks from now we have a new chapter coming. Along with new killer new survivor new map it just fits perfectly.

There's no confirmation of both a killer and survivor but at least one of them. The survivor is kinda the Show. Bring the Demogorgon alone and you're like what is this, so this is the baddy from Stranger Things?.

I'm sure you're aware of the tweet from Netflix Nx.

Chapter 14 contains no map. Chapter 13 does have a map. It's perfect. The announcement came a few weeks ago so something is coming.

And what is Stranger Things, without the place it is set. Hawkins itself. The upside down, the perfect fit for this game. It has to be surely.

Stranger things has been going for a few years so design would already exist, ideas flowing. Behaviour wanted Stranger Things and Stranger Things wanted dbd (and fortnite) the tweet confirms it.

It falls on the introduction of dedicated servers, switch release and the perfect advert for the switch release. Dbd with the new stranger things chapter. It just fits perfectly. The archives will already be in game. Stranger things could be like a seal of approval that it's the perfect home to all the licenses out there.

Think about it. The Devs haven't mentioned anything on it. Maybe they can't because they have to keep absolutely quiet about it.

• AshleyWB

Quotes for perks and lore

Don't forget the archives will be in game on release of the next chapter so I think it needs to be full of information.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

Wait, I found one VERY deep quote from Steve Harrington, and I'm 100% sure it'll make you question your beliefs, Ashley.

So meaningful. I'm sure I changed your mind about Steve, your welcome. Since you obviously are now going to it, our cult of Steve's next gathering starts in 1984 few months ago.

A quote so deep not even Aristotle could figure out it's true meaning.

(You probably could tell, but in case you didn't, this is just a joke)

• AshleyWB

Don't dare memerize him, you do know about those legion mains? They're looking for a new host, theirs is dead.

• ClogWench

Still just a theory though. Theres a number of other things it could potentially be. Nothing has been confirmed and the devs have said nothing because they always say nothing. Any other chapter would also fall on those released dates too, so that's not really a point that makes ST seem any more likely. I'll admit it's easily a possibility but there's 0 confirmation and it could easily be something else.

• AshleyWB

I will be so mad if the Devs turned around and gave Tapp a Officer Hopper skin. They tend to let you down somehow. I have hope this time. With the success of stranger things, it would be a genius move.

• ClogWench

Frankly I find their original designs much more interesting than anything licensed. Gives them more creative freedom.

• AshleyWB

It makes 100% logical sense but as you said maybe the Devs didn't have the same idea this time. There's no real deadline to acquiring the license but it just feels about the absolute finest of points.

Fortnite have there ST event thingy, maybe once that finishes it'll be Dbds turn.

• TheGameZpro3

I honestly h8 how everyone forgets that Roblox also has a Stranger Things event.

• ClogWench

Roblox has a bit less relevance tbh. Also I'm surprised no one's even mentioned the possibility of a Netflix original based on a DbD killer. Obviously not super likely tho

• TheGameZpro3

actually, it has been mentioned a lot, just not here.

• ToastedTim
    ToastedTim Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019

Alexei would've be cool to have...

But, it's a bit to late for that. D:

Post edited by ToastedTim on