Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Where did all The Nurse hate come from?

13»

Comments

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

I'll bite.

Face camping created a lose-lose situation. You couldn't save the person because they were being blocked, so that person would be killed if they were unfortunate enough to get caught (despite having two lives due to the likelihood of being caught). So a person who got caught by someone who camped gets their game ended. Looping isn't an exploit because it's a win-draw-lose situation. You may lose the loop if you play it poorly and you may win it if your opponent plays it poorly. Looping is part of the game because if everyone just used the pallets the moment they got to it, there would be no pallets rather quickly. This can be easily seen by chasing pallet campers and mind you, survivors can still slip up and you can still get hits while chasing them.

The standards you're talking about is different, though, and they've changed quite a bit for the killer's favor. If you watch old videos, you'll notice how survivors teleport to the pallets and how long it took to pick someone up. Pallet looping has always been around, even when infinites were present. You just didn't see them as much because infinites were safe and pallet looping wasn't. If you slip up, you're likely caught. If a loop is safe, the killer should be breaking the survivor and zoning them into a poor spot. If it's weak, the killer can mind game it pretty easily. Also, I'm not sure if you know what "evolved" means. You literally can't evolve or have something evolve if someone refuses to adapt. Also you're projecting. Killers have had far more changed due to complaining. Looking at the threads, you can easily tell how quick some are to complain about the smallest killer change or a perk they think they won't like (that isn't out yet). MoM was gutted due to all the complaints and DS still gets complaints somehow, even though being significantly weaker.

You don't need to play the game at the time to see videos and hear about what happened from others. Also I don't think you know what being "partisan" means. You're essentially saying you're bias. "I'm bias due to my distorted view." If we're talking about being unbias, you'd also recognize some of the issues survivors run into. You wouldn't just be focused on killer-related stuff. It just shows where your biases are and honestly, killer isn't the only play mode.

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2019

Yeah, Nurse plays a game where skills other than running in circles and camping pallets matter. It's actually way more fun.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

man i can tell you have some great ideas about the video game "dead by daylight" and the direction its gameplay should head in

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

is this the kind of thing that explains fat shames survivors can fit through but killers can't? i'd say that's more of an error than an exploit but it's certainly something that can be exploited so i get that

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229

@NuclearBurrito

Who now?

• Sergei_K
    Sergei_K Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2019

Broken killer. There is absolutely no counterplay against red-rank Nurse, exсept "Leave match" button. She is the reason why you should to play SWF to have a chance, or why you shouldn't take valuable items while playing solo.

And one more thing. Playing against the Nurse is just not fun and pretty bad rewarded in BP. So it's just not worthy of your time.

I think this is enough reason for hate.

Post edited by Sergei_K on