Where are points for avoiding killer terror radius

Ninja9V
Ninja9V Member Posts: 23
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

As of the current patch, you aren't awarded many points for avoiding the Killer completely.

So I say there should be a scoring event called, "Stealth". Points from "Stealth" are awarded once you're in a Chase, interrupted, hit, or survived the Trial.

An idea of scoring for this scoring event would be:

- Gain 100 Survival Points every minute in the Trial

- Once awarded, the points are multiplied by 3

Another a scoring event that I would like to be added in the game is an "Unscratched" scoring event.

- Obtained after you escape a Trial without being hit once.

- Awarded when you escape the Trial.

- Getting the "Unscratched" scoring event awards you 3,000 Bloodpoints in the Survival Category.

Post edited by Ninja9V on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Oh it exists. It's just super small amount.

• Ninja9V
    edited July 2019

However, if you played stealth all game you should be rewarded greatly especially when there's Perks that make avoiding killer terror radius harder.

• Milo

Oh i know. Also please use @

I just feel like the reward for staying "close to killer's TR" should be a bit higher. Cause just existing =/= stealthy.

• Ninja9V

I agree but I still think u shouldn't receive little points for playing stealth all game.

Ex:

Double-piped

Escaped through hatch

Only had 19k points

Emblem Qualities:

Lightbringer: Gold

Unbroken: Gold

Benevolent: Iridescent

Evader: Iridescent

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

But the radius doesn't mean you were spotted, nor does avoiding it mean you're good. Rewarding stealth like that instead of buffing Bold points would just encourage hiding in corners of the map.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

The terror radius doesn't mean you are 100% going to be spotted by the killer. Rewarding stealth inside the terror radius is more logical.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Sorry but the devs are already adding points/seconds just for standing and breathing (or maybe walking around , if theyre smart enough) in the survival category.

No need to add chicken points for people hiding in a corner. Its not stealth if theres nothing to avoid nearby.

• Milo

@Raptorrotas i mean that makes sense. You're still alive so gaining points in the "survival" category.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

@Milo

I shouldve specified that i have nothing against those survival points.

I disagree with adding "stealth"-points when theyre not even close to danger.

• Ninja9V

@Milo

I did some editing to my suggestion and changed the scoring to 100pts./every minute in a Trial from 2pts./every second.

This way instead of living and breathing you would actually have to be stealthy to earn pts.

• Milo

I mean it doesn't again encourage stealth, but atleast its more points for surviving in the trial. (and points for Survival category, cause wow if you dont survive you get basically nothing)

• RexFulgur
    RexFulgur Member Posts: 8

I don't think you should be rewarded for playing hide-and-seek all game. It doesn't encourage you to face the killer. There's less of an incentive to get better and you'll be a burden on your team by playing immersed all game and by not doing generators.

• ThePigUwU
    ThePigUwU Member Posts: 4

I feel by doing this, survivors may avoid the killer or just their teammates in general as to not get hit so they can get a few points. Something like this would just end up with survivors being too greedy to do any objectives or helping others because they want to get a few extra points.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

It's idiotic that you get no emblems for completely avoiding the killer all game. I have had games where I haven't been in a chase at all, and it's just an empty emblem. This makes no sense.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

If the killer is bad enough that they can't catch you or even find you all game, you shouldn't be forced to chase the killer in order to get your emblem. I get a lot of black pips just because I gravitate to gens that killers don't tend to check first in their routes, and my allies aren't leading them to me. I'm doing the objective, I'm not even immersed, so why am I punished for surviving - you know, the name of my role?

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

Maybe because looping the killer to earn your emblem is fair? Immersed survivors are a joke "Oh, I can't loop the killer devs, I deserve points for hiding in the corner of the map." Do yourself a favour and try to loop, there's a reason it's called evader and has a man running.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Players who just stand in a corner and act like cowards all game are dumb. But if I'm playing a stealth build and I unhook everyone and do a bunch of gens while everyone else is looping like a pro, and then I escape without a scratch, I shouldn't get punished for not having a confrontation with the killer.

You can be a valuable stealth player if you are actually rotating generators and accomplishing stuff while staying out of the killer's path. It shouldn't mean you have to miss out on an entire emblem category.