The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Gen times are absurd

I would like to have like a 15 min+ game but those are so rare and ruin doesn't do much when you go up in rank as a lot of survivors do gens in groups of more then 2. Discordance has shown this to be the case as many games survivors put two or more per gen and get it done quicker. Gens are done way too fast even if you have ruin however it seems in higher rank it barely counts or maybe the survivors I'm getting are just super good?

Comments

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

I was about to get pissed cause I assumed this was a survivor post. And at rank 1 you should have the skill to power through them, making ruin useless. Something does need to be done.

• YubelTheWitch
    YubelTheWitch Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2019

i hope you are kidding, i have lost a lot of games cause of ruin, ruin is unbalanced

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

If you lost a game do to harder skill checks I don't know what to say lol

• YubelTheWitch

the real problem isn't the ruin by itself, but in combo with billy,nurse and spirit makes the match unplayable, against the other killer i don't have any kind of problem with ruin

• sorrowen

Unfortunately the devs have doubled down on the meta killers as of late which is a shame. I like playing Ghost face but again not viable at all at higher ranks

• YubelTheWitch

and the way to face them is the gen rushing, and what prevent it? ruin...for me sounds unfair, but just beacuse exist billy & co.

• YubelTheWitch
    edited July 2019

you are right,and honestly this is a mistake, or you play around early game and use ruin, otherwise you "don't play ruin" and try to play to let them start the end game as fast as possible and use noed, and a bunch of killers run both of them...even more unfair!

• sorrowen

Like I do like playing Spirit but again no counter play and prayer beads spirit might be one of the most disgusting builds in the game. Even good survivors fall to that but again a good spirit will dominate like nurse really.

• sorrowen

Spirit/Billy are grouped together a lot as far as power goes.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

15+ min game? All survivors are dead by that time. Even certain killers can snowball and end a game faster than 2 minutes. I have seen it.

• DoofyGoofy
    DoofyGoofy Member Posts: 8

I can get why your mad about spirit and nurse but Billy isn't that bad.