The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

buff dead hard

Dead hard is in a really bad state as of late. It sucks. My suggestion of a buff would be this: Instead of dashing forward, you should just g

Comments

• DoofyGoofy
    DoofyGoofy Member Posts: 8

I don't fully agree with but it sucks how dead hard still doesn't work sometimes but most of the time it does.

• Fieryaura
    Fieryaura Member Posts: 47

Dead work is good your just don't know how to use it correctly.

Instead use it of bait the killer you can use it for gain one meter and drop the pallets when you miss something in loop.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It does not suck. Sorry i hate to use this phrase but... "git gud"

• DoofyGoofy
    DoofyGoofy Member Posts: 8

Ik how to use dead hard, I use it all the time to extend loops or just bait the killer but my point is I still sometimes dead hard and I still get hit. And when I do my exhausted on the ground with this glitchy animation like I'm repeatedly using dead hard while in the dying state. Also of course dead hard doesn't suck it's one of or the best exhaustion perk in the game. And I rlly love how u assumed I'm not using it right like it's my first day playing the game. So as Kate mains say it "git gud"

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@DoofyGoofy the comment was to OP not you? Unless you have a 2nd account.

"I still sometimes dead hard and I still get hit. And when I do my exhausted on the ground with this glitchy animation like I'm repeatedly using dead hard while in the dying state"

And that's latency.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

It's a great perk it extends loops if you know how to use it. It's 3rd place on my list of exhaustion perks then it's BL then it's Adrenaline.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

DH doesn’t need buffs.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Killer can time a swing to hit the survivor at the end of the dead hard its tricky but its counterplay to a perk the literally gives you invincibility frames. I have faced survivours who can time the dead hard even at close range so there no excuse for it being weak. This perk gets a lot stronger as you start to optomise loops and using it early sometimes to get to a pallet isnt bad either.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

I disagree that dead hard its good if you know how to use it well the problem its that sometimes you get hit when you just pressed the e and exhaustion pops up

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174

Dead hard is a strong perk, the only problem is that the perk is currently bug which didn't justify a buff but more a bug fix.

I mean imagine that because save the best for last is still not fix i ask to get back the old machine gun ...