Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What unorthodox licensed killer would you like to see?

Answers

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill

The biggest issue i can see is the weapon its like cloud buster to big.
  • FayeZahara
    Sweet tooth wouldn't be too bad of a clown to enjoy

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539

YES!!! To be honest I was hoping he would’ve  been their first clown killer and he would’ve been a stand-alone dlc killer (also while we are mentioning clowns I thought Joker from Batman would’ve been good and they could’ve had a Batman chapter)
  • FayeZahara

YES!!! To be honest I was hoping he would’ve  been their first clown killer and he would’ve been a stand-alone dlc killer (also while we are mentioning clowns I thought Joker from Batman would’ve been good and they could’ve had a Batman chapter)
    Joker is pretty cool clown but that mean have to have batman and he would beat all the killers easy. I was always hoping for sweet tooth as the clown or captain spaulding.

• FayeZahara
    Sugar plum fairy from cabin in woods make an intresting killer. Just like the many mouths on face

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    edited July 2018
    The Grandma!
    There could be cats all over the level the give survivors locations away like spies from the shadows.
    Her weapon could be a cool knitting needle or something.
    She could have a lullaby and if you stay in it too long it would soothe you to sleep like Freddy but gives you "exposed" status instead of showing her where you are. You'd have to get clear of her lullaby before snapping out of it like the doctor has but unlike the doctor you can still preform task. 

Her mori could be stuffing a poison cookie in your face and it starts foaming from your mouth and eyes :) 
  • Schulz_The_Ugly
    Schulz_The_Ugly Member Posts: 61

@MercySpectra said:
    Carrie

<33

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Schulz_The_Ugly Member Posts: 61

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@MercySpectra said:
    Carrie

<33

staring carrie also as survivor

• whyareyoutunnelingme
    whyareyoutunnelingme Member Posts: 35

@JusticeZERO said:

Chucky

You would know he's the killer when you walk by a hook and see good guy branded step stools near the hooks.

We randomly spawn chucky dolls in to closets that would make the survivor that tries to use that locker a "jump scare" that gives an audible notification on the map to the killer.

maybe an ability to crawl under palettes during loops but with a cooldown of a less effective hit after the crawl...like borrowed time meter kinda thing. (I'm only thinking that because i know we can't negate palettes fully )

I'm open to other ideas :chuffed:

See, I pictured Chucky dragging survivors by their feet to the hook and kind of just stab impaling them to the post lol

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

None, considering the licensed Killers end up being pretty bad.

• FayeZahara
    Cecaelia said:

The Candy Man

I need this badly especially with the 2k blueray version coming out this halloween. He would be so god damn perfect to play.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2018

@whyareyoutunnelingme said:
    See, I pictured Chucky dragging survivors by their feet to the hook and kind of just stab impaling them to the post lol

I imagine that the REAL Chucky (not the doll the person) sort of appears as an dark apparition standing right behind the doll. He would be a normal height, prolly a bit taller than Freddy, and he would be the one carrying the survivor. This would also be how he breaks pallets and grabs survivors out of actions.

As far as Chucky doll, I would like to see that. A super short killer, 110% movement speed, 16m TR but his power called "Murder Doll" let's him do this crazy sprint sort of thing where he moves at 125% speed and his TR boosts to 40m and he laughs maniacally like Chucky does. The catch is that he can only move forward and can't strafe or backpedal, and if he stops/bumps into something the power deactivates and has a short cooldown before he can do it again. Then he can do some sort of specialized attack out of it with a long cooldown. Think Pig crouch but instead of stealthy and slow, it's loud and fast. Either he's like Myer's/Hag normally and is slower but more stealthy, or he is crazy fast and completely unstealthy like an more controlled version of Billy's chainsaw.

• FayeZahara

@whyareyoutunnelingme said:

I imagine that the REAL Chucky (not the doll the person) sort of appears as an dark apparition standing right behind the doll. He would be a normal height, prolly a bit taller than Freddy, and he would be the one carrying the survivor. This would also be how he breaks pallets and grabs survivors out of actions.

As far as Chucky doll, I would like to see that. A super short killer, 110% movement speed, 16m TR but his power called "Murder Doll" let's him do this crazy sprint sort of thing where he moves at 125% speed and his TR boosts to 40m and he laughs maniacally like Chucky does. The catch is that he can only move forward and can't strafe or backpedal, and if he stops/bumps into something the power deactivates and has a short cooldown before he can do it again. Then he can do some sort of specialized attack out of it with a long cooldown. Think Pig crouch but instead of stealthy and slow, it's loud and fast. Either he's like Myer's/Hag normally and is slower but more stealthy, or he is crazy fast and completely unstealthy like an more controlled version of Billy's chainsaw.

All these idea are great ideas gave me an idea of my own. What if chucky ordered a custom good guy version fetish doll online. You can have two rays a normal sized one as big chucky and one as small chucky. You control small chucky like fast remote control car. Once small chucky is on the survivor stabbing as survivor the other makes way to him. While big chucky can even put chucky doll soul into a survivor. Chucky doll is now controlled by survivor with it only being able to do actions if atop another survivor. I would like to see killer create alot of paranoia and i think chucky could do it.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2018

@FayeZahara Or what if Chucky could jump on a survivor, put a knife to their throat and basically take control of their character for like 8 seconds?

Blow a gen. Throw down a pallet. Jump in a locker? FORCE A HOOK SAVE?! Point at Dwight and laugh.

Then maybe his pink add-on he starts to do that voodoo chant and if he does it long enough maybe it mori's you or something.

• FayeZahara
    Eddie glueskin from outlast be fun to play as
    Bogeyman from silent hill downpour would be fun also.

• FayeZahara
    LukaKovac said:
    Handjob cabin
    So this guy
  • FayeZahara

What about these guys?

I wouldn't want them to piss aids into my eye socket. That is imagary don't need
  • FayeZahara
    Anubis

• FayeZahara
    Saaron said:

It's not really "less popular media", but I think it could be really cool to have the Beldam, from Coraline as a killer, even if I know it will never happen!
    Transformations, changing the environment, a bright and colorful map that deteriorates with every generator... That could be a really fun DLC!

Looking back on this answer and i got to say she seem like she be perfect for the game identity v. There all victims with button eyes after all ::chuffed:
  • FayeZahara
    I think this faceoff makeup humpty dumpty should be a killer.
  • Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Oompa, loompa, doopedy dooood...
    this is what happens when survs dont git gud...
  • FayeZahara

@Baphomett said:
    Willy Wonka, the Jonny Depp version.  Tell me he doesn't rack up some sweet kills - blowing people up, drowning them in chocolate, making them float into a giant fan (almost), etc.

Make his new map full of wierd deathtraps and call it the Salt Factory.  When you get hooked,  oompa loompas come out of the woodwork to sing a song about why t-bagging is rude.

I kinda think this is funny but i kinda want to see hollywood do horror wonka movie. They get a mysterious ticket taking them to wonka factory but find out the way wonka makes chocolate so sweet is the salty blood running through factory. Then after they make the perfect wonka killer i want him then licensed in.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I don't know why, but the first thing I thought of was Steve Harvey.

• FayeZahara

@Chi said:
    I don't know why, but the first thing I thought of was Steve Harvey.

Put him in tyler perry movie as villain then lets talk. XD

• FayeZahara

@lasombra1979 said:
    I would love to see The Phantom from the Town that Dreaded Sundown. Let the mori be the trombone kill.

I think this would be awesome cause it would satisfy part 2 jason lovers and that trombone kill is something else.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@FayeZahara said:

@lasombra1979 said:
    I would love to see The Phantom from the Town that Dreaded Sundown. Let the mori be the trombone kill.

I think this would be awesome cause it would satisfy part 2 jason lovers and that trombone kill is something else.

That would be by far my favorite mori if they added it.

• FayeZahara
    The true killer face ubisoft assassain creed models.

• FayeZahara

-The SCP stories have some nice ideas for killer and survivors
    (scp 076-Able)
    -Connor, the unknown scp,i recomand the animation confindment to know his story(he's kinda cool).

Long blades i have real hard time seeing working cause of how big lunge range would be.
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@MercySpectra said:
    Carrie

<33

staring carrie also as survivor

"Are you hiding in a locker again?"

"Yeees?"

"Why aren't you fixing the generator?"

"I am!"

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

@JusticeZERO said:

Chucky

You would know he's the killer when you walk by a hook and see good guy branded step stools near the hooks.

We randomly spawn chucky dolls in to closets that would make the survivor that tries to use that locker a "jump scare" that gives an audible notification on the map to the killer.

maybe an ability to crawl under palettes during loops but with a cooldown of a less effective hit after the crawl...like borrowed time meter kinda thing. (I'm only thinking that because i know we can't negate palettes fully )

I would love Chucky in the game, the only issue is his size. I can't see how he can carry survivors quickly to a hook. Plus imagine how easy it would be to lose Chucky in the corn on Coldwind, or the long grass on the swamp etc.

• FayeZahara

@JusticeZERO said:

Chucky

I would love Chucky in the game, the only issue is his size. I can't see how he can carry survivors quickly to a hook. Plus imagine how easy it would be to lose Chucky in the corn on Coldwind, or the long grass on the swamp etc.

Chucky buys a custom good guy sex doll and upgrades his body size up. You know if chucky browsed one of those sites he would tottally do this.
  • FayeZahara
    edited July 2018
    Both your comments dissapeared when i said yes it answered my question. So i will comment on what i remember. I really like the idea of a killer being able to hook grab a survivor. Always enjoy that get over here mechanics.
  • FayeZahara
    Anything from the movie fake documentary film frankenstein army would be amazing in dbd.

• FayeZahara
    I would like to see them do the weeping angels. But it be hard power because it would only work if survivors saw in first person view. But it be cool to see a killer statue move fast but have to freeze when looked at.  though then survivors could troll this killer by just having one look at it the whole time. Damn i would like weeping angels but it probally be broken.

• FayeZahara
    Blade 2 Reaper

• FayeZahara
    edited July 2018
    Don't want this killer but for the winter want nurse to have there head

• FayeZahara
    He is like the home alone of killers. Wouldn't mind him to much like setting up window traps.