Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What unorthodox licensed killer would you like to see?

13»

Answers

• LukaKovac
    LukaKovac Member Posts: 26
    Slenderman
  • Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2018

The Pale Man from Pans Labyrinth 

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Honestly I would like to see one of the hills have eyes antagonist.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited August 2018
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I’m sorry I like this thread too much and this is my 3rd recommendation but how about phantom from phantom of the opera?
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    I’m sorry I like this thread too much and this is my 3rd recommendation but how about phantom from phantom of the opera?
    I wouldn't mind the cosmetic being done on a killer probally like doctor or trapper.
  • Petrichord
    Petrichord Member Posts: 7

@FayeZahara said:
    Sugar plum fairy from cabin in woods make an intresting killer. Just like the many mouths on face

Hey! I'm that cosplayer. This is literally a photo of me. I would love to have SPF in Dead By Daylight!

• FayeZahara

@FayeZahara said:
    Sugar plum fairy from cabin in woods make an intresting killer. Just like the many mouths on face

Hey! I'm that cosplayer. This is literally a photo of me. I would love to have SPF in Dead By Daylight!

Pretty epic cosplay
  • Petrichord

@FayeZahara said:
    Petrichord said:

@FayeZahara said:

Pretty epic cosplay

Thanks! I'm super proud of it :)https://i.imgur.com/Uvg0y6a.jpg <Also here's proof in case anyone doesn't believe me for whatever reason

• TalonZenn
    TalonZenn Member Posts: 11
    Ya I’m voting up Pyramid head and Alien. If they added alien he could definitely have the best Moro in the game. Predator would seem overly futuristic imo, and what would he do? Go invisible? Think it may have been done before....
  • Jackard
    Jackard Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2018
    Has anyone said Pumpkinhead (the demon of revenge, not the headless horseman) it's technically human and having an ability to force a survivor to see from your perspective could be really fun.

• FayeZahara
    Jackard said:
    Has anyone said Pumpkinhead (the demon of revenge, not the headless horseman) it's technically human and having an ability to force a survivor to see from your perspective could be really fun.

I think someone did but his isn't that unorthodox of a killer. Guess maybe to team since they said only want to do humans for killers.
  • JackieEstacadoWhen
    JackieEstacadoWhen Member Posts: 78

@Baphomett said:
    Willy Wonka, the Jonny Depp version.  Tell me he doesn't rack up some sweet kills - blowing people up, drowning them in chocolate, making them float into a giant fan (almost), etc.

Make his new map full of wierd deathtraps and call it the Salt Factory.  When you get hooked,  oompa loompas come out of the woodwork to sing a song about why t-bagging is rude.

Even if that isn't put into the game, someone needs to make a youtube video of that at the very least.

• FayeZahara

@Baphomett said:
    Willy Wonka, the Jonny Depp version.  Tell me he doesn't rack up some sweet kills - blowing people up, drowning them in chocolate, making them float into a giant fan (almost), etc.

Make his new map full of wierd deathtraps and call it the Salt Factory.  When you get hooked,  oompa loompas come out of the woodwork to sing a song about why t-bagging is rude.

Even if that isn't put into the game, someone needs to make a youtube video of that at the very least.

They probally just need to borrow this footage

• AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    The creature from "The Crate" chapter on Creepshow.
  • TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Honestly? Candyman
  • FayeZahara
    TrappyBoi said:
    Honestly? Candyman
    He isn't that unorthodox with his 2 film franchise. Also if they get pinhead in future means they should also get candyman since lincenser owns alot of iconic killers.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@FayeZahara said:
    He isn't that unorthodox with his 2 film franchise. Also if they get pinhead in future means they should also get candyman since lincenser owns alot of iconic killers.

3 films, actually.

• FayeZahara
    Orion said:

@FayeZahara said:

3 films, actually.

Oh sheet forgot it was a trilogy
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

The inside map of an opera house would be so cool!

I’d love to get a mostly inside, partially outside movie theater map and have a monster from Demons as a killer :D

Or maybe we could get the two ideas mergered and get the Killer from Popcorn, and a survivor from the cast :D

• Mr_Jay_Stark

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

I’d love to get a mostly inside, partially outside movie theater map and have a monster from Demons as a killer :D

Or maybe we could get the two ideas mergered and get the Killer from Popcorn, and a survivor from the cast :D

Not to mention the cosmetics with an opera themed killer! I would love to dress my survivor up as if he were going to an opera or even a masquerade ball!

Holy I just searched up both of your recommendations (I’ve never heard of either movie) for a killer and both ideas sound intriguing!
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    xmenfanatic said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

Not to mention the cosmetics with an opera themed killer! I would love to dress my survivor up as if he were going to an opera or even a masquerade ball!

Holy I just searched up both of your recommendations (I’ve never heard of either movie) for a killer and both ideas sound intriguing!

You should check out Phantom of the Paradise! It's a mix of Faust and Phantom of the Opera presented as a horror rock opera in the 70s. haha.

I'd love to see The Phantom from that as a killer, and Phoenix as a survivor.

The Phantom

The Phantom Again

Phoenix BnW

Phoenix Singing

• Mr_Jay_Stark

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    xmenfanatic said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

You should check out Phantom of the Paradise! It's a mix of Faust and Phantom of the Opera presented as a horror rock opera in the 70s. haha.

The Phantom

The Phantom Again

Phoenix BnW

Phoenix Singing

Thanks I’ll check it out  :)
  • FayeZahara
    One good thing about the long life of this thread besides all the amazing people that contributed to it. So many films to check out now with pretty interesting killers.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    They should license Bat Boy from whoever owns the leftovers of the Weekly World News...

Escaped from his prison at Lery's Institute, angry over years of "scientific" study, Bat Boy decides it's time for payback! He stalks the scientists who studied him, killing them all in gruesome fashion. He finally has the last one in his sights only to watch Doctor Carter vanish before his eyes, sucked into a maelstrom of shadow. Without thinking he leaps after the disfigured doctor, only to be entombed in darkness as the Entity whispers on...
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited August 2018
    I know this might sound cringy but now that his pretty bad movie is out I guess slenderman. It would be very interesting to see how he could work, maybe have him be stronger as a chase goes on and reward him for completing a chase quickly, ooh and survivors should avoid looking at him for too long or they get some sort of debuff, I dont know I'm not a dev
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    One good thing about the long life of this thread besides all the amazing people that contributed to it. So many films to check out now with pretty interesting killers.
    Yep and it’s all thanks to you! So thank you for making a non toxic thread and showing how the community can come together and have a fun time naming unorthodox killers! It goes to show that not everyone in this community is a bad seed!  :)
  • Petrichord

@xmenfanatic said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    xmenfanatic said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

The Phantom

The Phantom Again

Phoenix BnW

Phoenix Singing

I support this with every ounce of my heart and soul.

• FayeZahara
    Everytime i think this forum is done they keep reeling me back in.
  • FayeZahara

Watching the cable guy makes me want him as killer. Especially when playing the friendly killer game.

• FayeZahara

We got an unorthodox killer in dbb in deathgarden instead.

• TheRealHansGruber
    TheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204

The killer clowns from outer space,

You could switch between the larger ones like fatso and slim by changing skins (similar to legion), their mori could be turning the survivors into cotton candy cocoons from the movie. Not sure what the power could be... Ill think of it soon :)