change monstrous shrine

I would say even if you add a debuff
Allow it to give a sacrifice bonus, it makes sense.

Comments

• WhiteAqua7
    WhiteAqua7 Member Posts: 30

Monstrous Shrine could be buffed to affect all hooks but have a much greater affect on the basement hooks.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2018

Actually, the idea of Monstrous Shrine giving bonus bloodpoints on basement sacrifices certainly makes it more appetizing.
    Not good, it's still awful unless you're Basement Bubba, but more appetizing.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         Hm I’m not sure how I’d feel about any solid buffs to the perk, but maybe a Bloodpoint bonus? Sounds good and fair to me.
         I for one, like Monstrous Shrine as it is because it makes the basement hooks so much more dangerous.
  • Schadenfroh
    Schadenfroh Member Posts: 5

The Problem with this perk is that its toxic in itself.
    If for example, it was stronger or gave bonus bloodpoints, then it would be a good idea to combo it with iron grap and agitation, allowing the killer to put a survivor from half the map into the basement and camp him there, which would be very unfun for anybody.
    If its too weak on the other hand, then its just there to make you roll your eyes about another wasted bloodweb.
    I'd rather completely replace or remove it.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Next thing I will hear is that Pharmacy is toxic in itself because it allows you to get a flashlight faster which you will use to taunt the killer.