no more excuses

2»

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Tsulan said:

Wouldn´t you prefer to play like this?

depends on if camping or tunneling was required.

Take a look at their points. Does this look like tunneling and camping?

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

You're rank 18. You're irrelevant!!!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i am going to post this for now and read/respond to the rest later tonight.  

i stopped playing killer as much about 2 months ago. I got tired of trying to get even with people or punish them. so many times, i would find myself trying to rid myself of some feeling that incurred 10 games ago by trying to inflict it on others that weren't even there. I found that doing good as a killer meant that I had to camp and tunnel which is just not my thing. 

a friend of mine once said, "i feel how i live".  meaning, if he lives crappy, it only follows he will feel crappy.  being happy is of the utmost importance to me these days. 

for one to say that they do not become emotionally involved in this game means that they experience no sense of competition.  I find this idea rather bizarre as this is indeed a competition, so I do find myself becoming emotionally invested in the experience.  the harassment from swf only compounded the impact of depipping and minimal bloodpoints.

i will now return to playing killer more as i have found i can get points and pip while not having to camp or tunnel.  this was always a playstyle i was forced into by swf.  a killer that still camps or tunnels under the new system is bad.  they just are, as they are only minimizing their own points.  major kudos to the devs.  they have been very good to us.

I am curious, why do you consider tunneling sth only a bad killer would do?
    I see no logical reason not to tunnel

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    edited July 2018
    This is a prime example of a job well done. I’ve been playing survivor more lately I’m pretty distraught with the amount of poor Killers who resort to playing “duck duck goose” and pretty much bully a player out of- well... playing.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Orion said:

No trolls here, sweetie.

K.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited July 2018
    ThePloopz said:
    Isn’t it funny how people say rank doesn’t mean anything/doesn’t matter but sees rank 18 and immediately assumes they’re noobs lol
    So true.
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    So your point essentially is, if we don't camp or tunnel we won't get kills? That's pretty much the only logical extension we can make from this, aside from farming gets yoiu a lot of points.

I mean, if you are rank 18, (assuming you're playing with people of that relative rank) and you don't camp or tunnel at that rank and STILL cannot kill one perso (because yes, as unfortunate as that may be, some killers actually want to kill, and base their victory condition mostly around kills) That just shows killers should camp and tunnel if they actually want kills.

Point made.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    So your point essentially is, if we don't camp or tunnel we won't get kills? That's pretty much the only logical extension we can make from this, aside from farming gets yoiu a lot of points.

I mean, if you are rank 18, (assuming you're playing with people of that relative rank) and you don't camp or tunnel at that rank and STILL cannot kill one perso (because yes, as unfortunate as that may be, some killers actually want to kill, and base their victory condition mostly around kills) That just shows killers should camp and tunnel if they actually want kills.

Point made.

Or maybe just like the data, their the exception. If you can’t get a kill at rank 18 normally, hate break it to you, you suck, and seriously need to work on ACTUALLY improving

• Dr_doom_j2
    Jack11803 said:

@Dr_doom_j2 said:

Point made.

Or maybe just like the data, their the exception. If you can’t get a kill at rank 18 normally, hate break it to you, you suck, and seriously need to work on ACTUALLY improving

Also this, the OP tried to make a point and just showed how trash they are. He probably felt super proud of the point he made til he realized that hole in his logic
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Dr_doom_j2 said:

Point made.

Also this, the OP tried to make a point and just showed how trash they are. He probably felt super proud of the point he made til he realized that hole in his logic

Being the hole in HIS OWN logic might make him camp this thread, watch out.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

One major flaw with this post, you are assuming everyone gets their "fun" playing exactly as you do. If you tell people they must play a specific way you will simply breed more toxicity and trolling.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    To everybody complaining and still making excuses, come back later and I will post one at rank 1 tonight, then tell me your excuses for it.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    guys, stop bullying the rank 18 rando
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Speshul_Kitten said:
    To everybody complaining and still making excuses, come back later and I will post one at rank 1 tonight, then tell me your excuses for it.

Like MegaWaffle said, you're assuming everyone finds the same play style to be fun.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Runiver said:

Disgusting casual rank 18 peasant, kek.

the elite camper extraordinaire.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Orion said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Orion said:

@F_Demiside said:

@Orion said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

the score for me was 25,000 i believe.  duh.  

Was that your intention? I'm still in the dark about what you actually intended to prove or do. Again, I don't get paid enough to read minds.

I don't think people would pay you to ready your own mind LOL. And if they did they wouldn't have to pay much, that's a real light read. I understand completely what he is trying to say, you don't have to try hard and 4k every round and play like a dick bag to pip or "win" as a killer. Did people even attempt to actually read the original post or see that it was likely a survivor main who posted and just immediately start shitting on it.

This is a perfect example of why I don't usually bother talking with Survivors. I read the OP and asked for clarification on what his intention was. In return, I get insulted. Killers, on the other hand, can usually have a conversation.

ok, i'm sorry i got defensive but i doubt diplomacy was your intent when addressing me.  

You doubt wrong. Regardless, your conclusion is flawed. This is one game at low rank. Look how marth and the rest did their experiment: 100 games at high ranks. Even then I'd say they should have gone for 10 times or even 100 times more games, but I understand it's not exactly fun to play a game the same way 10000 times.

camp up a storm then.  myself, i prefer happiness.  i learned long ago that punishing people in hopes they act right is a perfect recipe for disenchantment and bewilderment.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Tsulan said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Tsulan said:

Wouldn´t you prefer to play like this?

depends on if camping or tunneling was required.

Take a look at their points. Does this look like tunneling and camping?

ah.  he is wonderful then.  allow me to gaze upon that picture again, only this time with envy and goosebumps.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Nick said:

You're rank 18. You're irrelevant!!!

once again, i must remind the reality-challenged blowhards...i made no claims of being wonderful and was proving a point...never mind.  you'll never get it and i can live with that.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Master said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i am going to post this for now and read/respond to the rest later tonight.  

i stopped playing killer as much about 2 months ago. I got tired of trying to get even with people or punish them. so many times, i would find myself trying to rid myself of some feeling that incurred 10 games ago by trying to inflict it on others that weren't even there. I found that doing good as a killer meant that I had to camp and tunnel which is just not my thing. 

a friend of mine once said, "i feel how i live".  meaning, if he lives crappy, it only follows he will feel crappy.  being happy is of the utmost importance to me these days. 

for one to say that they do not become emotionally involved in this game means that they experience no sense of competition.  I find this idea rather bizarre as this is indeed a competition, so I do find myself becoming emotionally invested in the experience.  the harassment from swf only compounded the impact of depipping and minimal bloodpoints.

i will now return to playing killer more as i have found i can get points and pip while not having to camp or tunnel.  this was always a playstyle i was forced into by swf.  a killer that still camps or tunnels under the new system is bad.  they just are, as they are only minimizing their own points.  major kudos to the devs.  they have been very good to us.

I am curious, why do you consider tunneling sth only a bad killer would do?
    I see no logical reason not to tunnel

it is indicative of desperation.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    This is a prime example of a job well done. I’ve been playing survivor more lately I’m pretty distraught with the amount of poor Killers who resort to playing “duck duck goose” and pretty much bully a player out of- well... playing.

exactly.  they are thinning out the community but to listen to them justify their antics, someone would be "crazy not to enjoy being camped/tunneled".
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Jack11803 said:

@Dr_doom_j2 said:

Point made.

i.e.-camp/tunnel...badger those with a box on their head, then brag.  

nah, i'm good.
  • EpicFailTryHard

One major flaw with this post, you are assuming everyone gets their "fun" playing exactly as you do. If you tell people they must play a specific way you will simply breed more toxicity and trolling.

you can play however you want.  i prefer to be happy.
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    I’ll play how I like. What I like is luring survivors into a false sense of security, entrap them, bear down on them like the wrath of god, and butcher them. Thats not how the OP plays Im sure
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:

lol, rando?  i am your god.  look at how obediently you prance about my feet.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Orion said:

@Speshul_Kitten said:

Like MegaWaffle said, you're assuming everyone finds the same play style to be fun.

knowing the truths inherent in resentment and retaliation within myself, allows me to see others as they really are.  if you wish to claim that such principles as the aforementioned are "good times"  be my guest.  i enjoy a good chuckle.

• EpicFailTryHard
    I’ll play how I like. What I like is luring survivors into a false sense of security, entrap them, bear down on them like the wrath of god, and butcher them. Thats not how the OP plays Im sure

you would be correct in that assessment.  i strongly suspect your playstyle is one of necessity and not choice.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:

lol, rando?  i am your god.  look at how obediently you prance about my feet.
    lol rank 18

so cute
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    so bashful when it comes to paying homage to "the one".  i may let you lick my feet clean in a show of perdition if you ever decide to come clean, knave.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I refuse to camp and still get 4k occasionally and if I get outplayed i get outplayed. I nailed an infinite lopping group earlier on of all maps the red barn one. I decided to be stubborn and chase the Jake around and around and downed hmi melee style.

The whole group did that entire game and I ended up getting 4 sac's and missed triple pip by 1 bar. I knew they were trying to be jerks about it by endlessly looping me and having friends interfere but I got them all. I consider swf groups both a challenge and a learning experience because I can learn how to counter them better as wella s learn how to emulate where they go.

To each his or her own playstyle really unless you want to be a toxic jerk then you deserve whatever you get. It takes absolutely zero skill to camp and I've had high ranked Freddy's 4 sac consistently, same with hags and they never camped.

• EpicFailTryHard
    well said, sir bats.  
  • FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

@Orion said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    the score for me was 25,000 i believe.  duh.  

Was that your intention? I'm still in the dark about what you actually intended to prove or do. Again, I don't get paid enough to read minds.

Don't even bother, I've seen this guy's other comments and honestly I don't even know if he knows what he's trying to talk about.

• EpicFailTryHard
    i haven't a clue.  where am i and why?
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    i haven't a clue.  where am i and why?
    Because your parents found each other attractive. One thing led to another and boom, here you are! Tormenting rank 18 survivors with your no camp strategy. Which can or can't be effective, depending on the survivors will to rush.
  • Rivvy
    Rivvy Member Posts: 9

This sure is something.

• Dr_doom_j2
    powerbats said:

I refuse to camp and still get 4k occasionally and if I get outplayed i get outplayed. I nailed an infinite lopping group earlier on of all maps the red barn one. I decided to be stubborn and chase the Jake around and around and downed hmi melee style.

The whole group did that entire game and I ended up getting 4 sac's and missed triple pip by 1 bar. I knew they were trying to be jerks about it by endlessly looping me and having friends interfere but I got them all. I consider swf groups both a challenge and a learning experience because I can learn how to counter them better as wella s learn how to emulate where they go.

To each his or her own playstyle really unless you want to be a toxic jerk then you deserve whatever you get. It takes absolutely zero skill to camp and I've had high ranked Freddy's 4 sac consistently, same with hags and they never camped.

😂😂😂😂

I don't want to be a dick, but it sounds like you got dicked around by an SWF group who wanted to see how long they could make you run the barn loop for. And it sounds like you are super proud of that. 8

Nah, me, I don't play this game for that, or to be a dick. It's like you can't fathom that pair actually play TO win. 

Oh but that makes US try hard right? Not the survivors who run SC,SB,DS,AD/BT, no, we're try hard because we have an impassable ability to camp and tunnel. There is LITTERALLY no way to counter these, and trying to win as killer is being a TRY HARD.

Seriously guys, give it a rest. The type of people who are going to camp and "tunnel" aren't going to be shaken by your laughable attempts to shame them, made all the more laughable by your anecdotes and the fact epic tryhardfail chooses to speak like Stewie Griffin...
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Dr_doom_j2 said:

😂😂😂😂

I don't want to be a dick, but it sounds like you got dicked around by an SWF group who wanted to see how long they could make you run the barn loop for. And it sounds like you are super proud of that. 8

Nah, me, I don't play this game for that, or to be a dick. It's like you can't fathom that pair actually play TO win. 

Oh but that makes US try hard right? Not the survivors who run SC,SB,DS,AD/BT, no, we're try hard because we have an impassable ability to camp and tunnel. There is LITTERALLY no way to counter these, and trying to win as killer is being a TRY HARD.

Seriously guys, give it a rest. The type of people who are going to camp and "tunnel" aren't going to be shaken by your laughable attempts to shame them, made all the more laughable by your anecdotes and the fact epic tryhardfail chooses to speak like Stewie Griffin...

So one group did it too me and I'm not proud of the fact I let them do it I'm laughing at how hard they tried and still got 4 sac'd by la ow level huntress with almost all downs done melee wise and 2 crappy brown addons. I always play to win unless I'm feeling generous as a killer when someone quits with no gens done because i'm about to down them.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    powerbats said:

😂😂😂😂

he killed them all, almost got 3 pips and still this harping?  seriously?

Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Rivvy said:

This sure is something.

it is too much to ingest in one sitting.  i read it all 5 times now and i am still incredulous.
  • GMS
    GMS Member Posts: 5
    Lowbei said:
    rank 18? ew
    That's cute a 15 making fun of a 18. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    lol, that little camping fiend is a 15 then?  lordy ham mercy.
  • GMS
    GMS Member Posts: 5
    Yes just check out his stream from yesterday.
  • gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Kuris said:

@Orion said:

@Kuris said:
    now you try again at rank 1

Since his intention was to play casually against noobs, that's gonna be harder to do. At least I'm guessing that was his intention, since he hasn't bothered to say anything concrete about it.

Im assuming his intention is along the lines of "look, i can win against low level survivors without using strategies that are viable at high rank, now you can all do this at high rank because i did it at low rank"..

dunno, maybe hell try and correct me

This is just the "LUL FREDDO ISNT WEAK LOOK AT MY 4K AT RANK 15 WITH CLASS PHOTO AND EBONY MORI" with a different name.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    GMS said:
    Yes just check out his stream from yesterday.

that moment when....

priceless.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    i posted a video about a week ago of rank 1 survivors that was largely ignored.  (i wonder why?)  they were all potatoes.