Bad Idea! Bad Idea! Bad Idea! for PS4!!!

ScorpioBlackOps
ScorpioBlackOps Member Posts: 51
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

*****Disclaimer this is just my experience playing the Pacific Region of the USA*****

Adjusted Score Event for Survivors on PS4 is a bad idea.

Let me explain, from my experience it is much harder to play Killer on console due to the controller. Therefore, it can be more more difficult and infuriating than playing for example on PC.

The reason I thought killers would seem to get more blood-points on PS4 was to encourage more killers to play because there was an obvious uneven ratio between the survivor and the killer population.

• Example - When I play killer the most I usually wait for a match is 1 minute.
  • Example - When I play survivor it can take 5+ minutes and extend that time when playing w/friends.
  • Giving survivors more blood-points is going to aggravate negatively the above problems on PS4.
  • Why play killer if survivor is less stressful, more jump-scare fun, can be played with friends and now has the potential to earn as many blood-points as killer does?

From what I heard the PC community was the platform having a lack of survivors. So why doesn't DBD adjust score events based on the population ratio (survivor to killer) while keeping in mind the platform and region that needs help alleviating a dis-valance in population. I know it sounds easier than done.

But with this update you are literally helping some a little, but screwing over others tremendously.

Not to mention that killer should earn more points as it is the most demanding role. I'm a killer main and should be happy there is going to be more survivors but if I was a survivor main I would hate this.

I feel like now the few times I want to play survivor with my friend the conversation its going to go from: "Lets just wait 2 more minutes to see if we get a match" to my friend saying "I'm just getting off this is taking way to long."

Post edited by ScorpioBlackOps on

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

why are you upset about Survivors getting bloodpoints? it simply is something that doesn't concern you. it's not like any amount of bloodpoints earned on survivor will equate to anything the killer has, like Iridescent Hatchets or Ebony Mori's.

• ScorpioBlackOps
    ScorpioBlackOps Member Posts: 51

You obviously did not read my entire post. I stated that this move will further induce the in-valance ratio of survivor to killer in my region. Additionally, I also play survivor "had you read my post you would of know this concerns me too." Shame, I had to waste my time answering you.

Why did you reply to my post without constructive feedback? Why bringing up Iridescent Hatchets or Ebony Moris? My post simple does not concern you. Thank you :)

• ThatGuyFromThatPlace
    ThatGuyFromThatPlace Member Posts: 66

Survivors rarely get the same amount of points as killer

Survivors get so very little points in comparison to the killer

Usually the killer gets 20k ish, plus BBQ and Chili is a lot better of a perk than WGLF because it's actually more than just BP. BBQ actually has an in-game benefit

Killers get so much more BP, and I rarely see a survivor get as much BP as the killer unless they got pallet stuns, rescues, and gens done, then escaped

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

So basically you have the same situation but in reverse people have on PC. Survivors gets instant ques, killers get lenghty ones. It just happens.

• michaelrandom27
    michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

I'm currently playing Killer on PS4 as I read this and I'm taking longer to get matches than I do as a survivor, and my killer and survivor are about the same rank. Boosting survivor blood point gains is not an issue.