SWF is cheating

Options

Comments

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

Nah. People REALLY REALLY don't understand this. Like, they flat our refuse to acknowledge this in the same way certain people deny global warming and science XD

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    edited July 2019
    Options

I've played solo survivor for over a year and good lord is it bad. There are those matches where I get my teammates that know what they're doing. Hell, you can loop a killer for 5 minutes and have not a single generator done. It's honestly stupid.

I recently started playing in a SWF with people who I met in past matches and our lives have been so much easier. Survivors being coordinate, helping each other when needed, and understanding the killers movements through-out the match is not cheating. Some of you killers need a challenge once in a while.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options
  • ASAPTurtle
    edited July 2019
    Options

@Orion Oh, we haven't raged quit at all recently probably since we started playing with each other was the last time we did. Also if that's all you have to say and nitpick about my post you can move on to the next thread cause I already know that what's gonna come out of your mouth isn't worth complaining about.

Rage quitting is part of every game and it's normal. Trying to prove your point by asking when the last time my group did isn't gonna prove anything.

• Orion
    Options

I was actually trying to see if you were one of those people who says killers just don't want a challenge while simultaneously announcing that you and/or your group disconnect if the killer does/uses this or that, like so many other survivor mains.

• ASAPTurtle
    Options

@Orion Ok thanks for clearing that up. Sorry if I came off a little rude but I was ready to go off on the next thing you were gonna say.

• Orion
    Options

It's perfectly fine, my comment was also somewhat rude because I assumed you were one of those people.

• BeerboDrankins
    BeerboDrankins Member Posts: 5
    Options

I'm a high rank killer (1). Swf groups require you to change your play style. Nothing more. You can't expect people to not want to play a game together and then call it unfair just because you don't like it.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

"So much easier". Exactly. Nobody relying on skill. Just using voice comms, perk synergy, items, offerings, you name it. So you can replace getting good at the game to boost your win rate.

• ASAPTurtle
    Options

@SovererignKing Not really. I'm pretty good at survivor but not as good as some others, not only that but the people that I play with are usually higher ranks (10-1) so we get more experienced killers that get creative with their killing which is fun. Sometimes I'm able to 360 those killers sometimes. Dying to those killers also helps me not to make those mistakes again in future matches.

Does it seem like I'm relying on perks, offerings, items, and etc which were created to help me during the trial which I am suppose to use to their maximum potential. And I guaranteed that you use perks and your power to their maximum potential too. God the hypocrisy is unreal.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    edited July 2019
    Options

Honestly if you can't handle 4 people speaking in a multiplayer game I donvt know how your normal matches can be, and it's really funny how people gets pissed off when they donvt get any kill, doesnvt even check the profiles and just think: "If I dIdN't GeT aNy KiLl It'S jUsT bEcAuSe SwF nOt My SkIlLs"

• SovererignKing
    Options

Yeah, you are supposed to use your perks to your advantage. However not stack them with you friends perks, items, and offerings in a predetermined way where you had all the time in the world to take stock of 16 perks. Oh, let's not forget the 7 extra perks you get free without needed slots for them using voice comms. Small Game, Premonition, OoO, Kindred, Empathy, Bond, and Spine Chill.

Lets do the math : Everyone has their 4 perks, plus everyone has the 7 freebies thanks to voice comms, so 11 perks per player. 44 perks for the Survivors, 4 for the killer. Super fair and balanced. Totally not cheating the system to get a bunch of information perks for free.

They hypocrisy is real. That you honestly think you as good as you say you are while leaning on the SWF crutch. If not even worse, delusional.

• SovererignKing
    Options

Then Survivors whine "We can't get games cause baby Killers dodge our lobbies cause they checked our profiles and don't want to play against our unfair advantages!" Want to even the score? Give Killers 5 extra perk slots like the Survivors get, then we'll see who's pissed off cause they keep loosing.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

Lmao it takes 5 seconds to find a lobby for survivors, at least for me in pc and in ps4

• PandapocalypzexX
    PandapocalypzexX Member Posts: 25
    Options

Apparently people really hate teabagging and flashlight clicking. It's just a way of showing you you didn't do good enough. ,😂 Constructive criticism.

And I'm a survivor main who swf with two friends. Still get beat. So either we super suck (me maybe but my buddies are veterans and pretty good)

I don't think comms is that bad and I feel like losing or nerfing swf instead of trying new strategies or learning to play killer better would hurt the player base.

It's like releasing a game nowadays that doesn't have online coop can make or break a game easily. (Here's looking at you Nintendo)

If people remember it's just a game and not the end of the world or a personal stab at your precious ego (but you can stab your eggos) then I think we can all have more fun.

It's a game guys. Don't take everything so seriously.

• PandapocalypzexX
    PandapocalypzexX Member Posts: 25
    Options

Just to push my point further...devs are doing their best. They still have a game to run regardless of how anyone feels. It's a game that's always getting new content and being worked on. Take away the ability to play with your friends and the game loses alot of it's playability.

It's not 1,1,1,1v1

Even among killer mains people are disagreeing and saying git gud.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

its not cheating cause its allowed within the game. However, it is unbalanced as it is giving one side an easier time than the other. You can't dispute that

• ASAPTurtle
    Options

@SovererignKing Love how you're just automatically assuming without any proof. We don't bring the same set every match, maybe sometimes me and Jake would bring both Self-Care and then Meg would bring Lithe instead. Not only that but, not every SWF you see is super coordinate, and their teammates have the same exact set.

I'm always at 12-10 as survivor and in my other post I clearly stated that the killers that we get are higher ranks than me. No [BAD WORD] am I not good as I think at those high ranks. But for my rank I think I'm good for it.

I have better things to do in my life than argue to someone on the internet about a game's feature. If you feel as if SWF is as "Broken" as you say email the devs. They won't do a single thing about it.

• ASAPTurtle
    Options

@Dr_Trauts So your saying that if I were to play nurse or Billy it's unbalanced?

• Mrs_Fairfield
    Mrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 125
    Options

I play with a friend who is in the same room with me on a separate console. Should I be forced to livestream myself playing with duct tape over my mouth to avoid being banned?

• foochill1
    foochill1 Member Posts: 109
    Options

Lol those last to solitions are salty AF!😂😂😂 if you get mad at teabagging you have issues, i see it as dancing, you teabag urself

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

You're hilarious bud, like imagine pretending all SWFs are 4-Man, and imagine pretending survivors have 44 perks per game.

A whopping 5% of matches are with a 4-man squads, maybe it's time you look at how you play instead of creating fictitious scenarios where you're always the victim and just play better.

There are LITERALLY 100s of killers who rinse the absolute balls off of almost every 4-man they play against because they really aren't that strong.

• ArecBalrin
    ArecBalrin Member Posts: 636
    Options

They don't all need to be 4-man and they don't all need to be that good either. It just has to be possible that they are because that is what where the most accurate picture of the state of the game can be taken: at the top-end of play.

• Seanzu
    Options

yes, we should definitely balance the game around 5% of matches?? lol

• ArecBalrin
    Options

I don't know what percentage, but it should be at the top, for the reasons that are obvious.

• Seanzu
    Options

Therefore the nurse should be nuked into the ground because i'd bet 5% of the nurses matches are over in 4 minutes.

infact, based on how strong the nurse is, all killers should be nerfed because all killers have the ability to end matches very quickly if the killer is good enough,

lmao. I'll say it again because I've said it before, I'm glad the devs ignore the forums for suggestions you guys are wild af and would ruin the game.

• ArecBalrin
    Options

Why single-out the Nurse? These standards are already ruthlessly-applied to killers. It's about time survivors got them rather than 'but not everyone plays optimally nor should be expected to'.

• Seanzu
    Options

Yes, lets continue the trend of pretending there hasn't been a survivor nerf in every major patc for the past year, and then act like victims when they change something on the killer side.

• SovererignKing
    Options

I said team of two or more when I first replied to Peanits. Not that all SWF groups are 4 man stacks. Quit lying like you usually do. I know cherry picking arguments, twisting words, and obscuring things as much as possible is your trade mark way of making sure Survivors still dominate this game to fit your bias agenda though, so i'm not surprised.

In every PvP game you always balance for the maximum potential of every character, or in this case, team has. Just because teams can be bad, doesn't mean we should balance based on a bad teams performance. Then those who are good, just steam roll whoever they want. Tell killers to "git gud", sure, but when it comes to Survivors, hell no. Can't tell them to get good when in a team. Though keep going, coddle the bad teams so they still have a chance, and let the good ones just run amok.

I'm glad you're a laughing stock on these forums and the steam forums for your "balance" ideals. Nobody takes your clearly bias perspective seriously.

• Seanzu
    edited July 2019
    Options

I'll paypal you 50$ if you can quote and link a comment where I've lied, good luck.

Additionally, you're the one doing all this wild math insinuating that you're playing against 44 perks.

Also, never posted in the DBD Steam forums, and the only reason I'm disliked around here is because I've played more killer than the majority of the people who sit here and spout how weak killers are while I have no issue with where killers are right now.

"In every PvP game you always balance for the maximum potential of every character" - So every killer should be nerfed into the ground because the nurse is so strong. 4Man SWF is 5% of matches, FIVE PERCENT, it's negligible, you just want extreme nerfs because you can't handle any SWF at all.

People are mad because they refuse to get good and want everything handed to them.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    edited July 2019
    Options
    • So Swf tryhard teams with communications playing optimally should be ignored because its an edge case?
    • Uber god nurse totally needs to be nerfed although most players suck with her?

Double standards yet again.

Showing a swf size chart across all ranks isnt really comparable to a kill per rank chart. Im pretty sure that'd 4man would be higher if they showed swf/rank

• Seanzu
    edited July 2019
    Options

You don't have to be good at nurse at all to play well with her, she literally ignores every survivor counter.

Additionally I literally said this earlier

"Therefore the nurse should be nuked into the ground because i'd bet 5% of the nurses matches are over in 4 minutes"

Does it sound dumb to nerf nurse because of 5%? I think so, so why are we trying to nerf swf for 5% of matches.

Survival at rank one is 43% even if every match at rank one was a 4 man there's still more people dying at that rank, your points prove nothing.

You guys don't understand what a double standard is.

• Orion
    Options

Because we are nerfing Nurse because of 5%. The average Nurse player is hot garbage.

• Seanzu
    Options

Except were not, every good killer main knows she's ridiculously strong with her add ons. It has absolutely nothing to do with the 5% of matches.

• Orion
    Options

Every survivor main knows SWF is ridiculously strong if they try even a little bit. It has absolutely nothing to do with the 5% of matches, that was just something you brought up to dismiss legitimate concerns and criticism.

• Raptorrotas
    Options

Can i have those 50 bucks now? I know what a double standard is, contrary to your statement.

double standard is the application of different sets of principles for situations that are, in principle, the same,and is often used to describe freedom that is given to one party over another. A double-standard arises when two or more people, circumstances, or events are treated differently even though they should be treated the same way. Margaret Eichler, author of The Double Standard: A Feminist Critique of Feminist Social Science, explains that a double standard “implies that two things which are the same are measured by different standards”

Nurse is getting nerfed because 5% of them are gods.

Swf or survivors are not getting nerfed even if 5% of them are gods.

• Seanzu
    Options

Oh dear, of you don't think survivors have been nerfed you should look at the patch notes. And the 50 bucks was to prove I lied, which I apparently do so often so it'll take you seconds to find me lying.

• Raptorrotas
    Options

Aside from me being halfways trolling probably even very obviously, you implied that i didnt know what a double standard is, which is untrue, which would be you telling a lie.

Also i never even mentioned that survivors didnt already get nerfed from time to time. Its just that they still have the maximum potential of doing swf communication tryhard depip genrush squaddettes. Which hasnt been nerfed NOW that we are going to get the nurse "tweak".

Another false statement of yours btw. Do i get 100 now?😘

• Seanzu
    Options

"Swf or survivors are not getting nerfed even if 5% of them are gods."

You literally just said survivors are not getting nerfed? Neither of us know if theyre being nerfed again because the next patch isn't even close, it can't be a lie if neither of us know the outcome, but they have deffo been made weaker.

Also googling the definition of something and then telling me what it means doesn't mean I lied.

• Raptorrotas
    Options

What if i told you I knew the definition before I directly went to wikipedia to look it up there?

Didnt use google. Do i get 150 now?😘

Fine you got me, we cannot know if survivors are getting schrödingers nerfs or not, unlike the nurse who has confirmed nerfs "tweaks" incoming. But how likely are survivor nerfs going to be... And i mean potential crushing gutting of mechanics instead of some slaps on the wrists. Not likely.

Oh and back to topic: the double standard still stands. The god-nurse gets the tall poppy treatment while "sweaty tryhard cwf depip squadettes" still can do what they want.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,100
    Options

Honestly the most me and other do in swf is messed around to the point everyone get a mori

• Seanzu
    Options
  • Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,454
    Options

If you have to pick on each other, use a different platform, thank you.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

"I'll paypal you 50$ if you can quote and link a comment where I've lied, good luck."

Challenge accepted! 😎

"You're the one doing all this wild math insinuating that you're playing against 44 perks."

Since I can tell that you don't think that's the case, well, you're wrong my dude.

Technically, when you're playing against a 4-man SWF, you're getting free perks from voice communications.

Bond, Empathy, Aftercare, Kindred, Object of Obsession, Alert, Buckle Up, and so on. After you account for the free perks, survivors can equip 4 perks of their likings, then you'll have 4 plus 7 (Let's just pick the 7 I've named off) equals 11. Now, multiply 11 by 4 since there are 4 survivors per Trial. You'll get a result of 44 perks that you're going against in every Trial, assuming it's a 4-man SWF.

Where's my $50? Just kidding, I don't need money because my reward is proving a point.

• Seanzu
    Options

What are you talking about? HE LITERALLY DOES THE MATHS AND SAYS HE PLAYS AGAINST 44 PERK

How is anything I've said a "lie" I think you need to look at the definition of lie and show me what I lied about.

jfc you guys must be awful at this game to think 44 perks is even close, lmao.

you guys are so bad at trying to make ya'll feel like the victims lmao

Again, not a lie at all, how am I being intentionally deceiving and giving incorrect info?

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Yall are taking some of this way too seriously

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

I can tell from your comments that you don't think SWF gets a perk advantage, so I proved that SWF does get a perk advantage. 😎

I used reasoning and justification to prove that they do get a perk advantage. Furthermore, most of the community can agree that SWF gets a lot of perks with voice communications because you can just tell every what you see. Dead by Daylight is a game where you're not supposed to everything, so this information becomes OP.

• Seanzu
    edited July 2019
    Options

What? It's clear you have no idea what a lie is, making assumptions doesn't mean I'm lying, lmfao.

To get the same advantages as those perks you'd have to be talking constantly with no breaks to apparently relay all of this information at once, which is what perks do and comms doesn't gg try again.

SWF is easy, once bad killers start to get better at the game we'll be fine.

This discussion has been closed.