[Colorblind] Make Trapper Traps highlight white while playing as trapper

Let me start out by saying: peanut butter is green. I'll never know why this is "wrong" to people, but it is my reality, I see peanut butter as green... I am colorblind.

I've been asking practically since beta for colorblind options to the game, specifically how near impossible it is for someone like me to see "killer tools" on Autohaven because of the green hue (the map's specific color tone) with red highlights (aka everything highlighted as a killer).

It frustrates me that the Trapper is essentially the poster boy for the game and is the most inaccessible killer because of my handicap; I can't find the traps! At least with Hag I can just rely on my memory of where I placed the traps without having to rely on my poor vision. With the Trapper, you need to walk over to and gather the traps scattered across the map; I AM INCAPABLE of seeing the red highlights on a green background... Let me say that again: I AM INCAPABLE OF SEEING SPECIFICALLY RED PAIRED WITH GREEN, which causes huge problems for me on Autohaven...

I'm not asking for scratch marks to be changed, not asking for gens or hooks, just the trapper traps! (Hex) Totems would also be nice to be seen highlighted in white for the same reason, I simply cannot find where my hex spawns and don't know what area to "defend".

Comments

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Not even colourblind, light sensitive instead, and I'd like a way to pick aura colours in general. Some contrasts and combinations really hurt in the game, especially when coupled with some of the VFX - but if I were able to switch to blues, greens, and oranges, it would really help with eye strain.