The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy's Add-ons

jus10four20
jus10four20 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Why in God's name would I want to use Kids drawing? Why would i want 200 BP in exchange for less slowdown from dream snare?useless addon,imo...

I prefer dream snares, pallets are useless,imo, since they dont slow the game.

Experienced players take advantage of the dream pallets,so for me, theyre unused

I'm a Freddy(only)killer so hmu with tips, or let me know why/when dream pallets are useful

Post edited by jus10four20 on

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    edited August 2019

For me I only use dream snares because I can put the snares near exit gates so that I know there are near that gate:D

For tips 1 when the exit gates are powered place dream snares at the gates so you know what gates they are at:)

2 I would use bbq so you know we're they are at:D

3 place dream snares at loops:D

Good luck in your future games:) ?

Also dream pellets I don't use because like you said at high ranks they are pretty weak and they don't go near them unless they make mistakes. I only use em at rank resets:D

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Dream pellets are only useful in my opinion at low ranks:)

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    1. The "harder mode". Trapper, Wraith, Chainsaw bros also have this kind of add-on.
    2. Wdym "so many add-ons exclusively for the dream pallets?" There are literally only 3 that only change your power to them. Every other add-on except kid's drawing works for both traps.
    3. Dream Pallets are more of a fun factor than power factor.