I think I might be done.

Options
2»

Comments

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265
    Options

I've been starting to figure out a couple builds. Been mainly running ruin, PGTW, surveillance, and BBQ. Works quite well with Freddy. Still get a couple SWF godly teams, but I'm keeping up now. I've learned to just abandon the loopers and stick with gen patrolling since I'm running surveillance and can just teleport to the gen they start working on again. Let the running loopers run away. All there doing is wasting your time. F them...

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Awesome im so glad to see this thats really cool your discovered a way to have fun and feel like you have a chace. SOunds like a nice build with Freddie what add ons are you running? I Personally love nurses on freddy always have its even better with his terror radius lullaby change but will give your build a try. So happy to see you pushed through 🐷♥️

• FredKrueger
    Options

I've been running prototype claws which gives you dream pallets and let's you see the Aura of anyone who touches them, and swing chains to slow them down even more. Seems to work pretty decent. I like to pre-setup areas where I know there gonna come with dream pallets. Nothing funnier than someone bolting to slam a fake pallet on you and it fails...

• ToxicDeath
    ToxicDeath Member Posts: 14
    Options

I play on PS4 you just mad because someone doesn't have the same view as you 🤣🤣🤣 get better simple or you move on to a different game

• ToxicDeath
    edited August 2019
    Options

Many people saying the same thing as me too you are salty because you ran into actual skilled players

Post edited by Mandy on
  • Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited August 2019
    Options

What I hate the most is when you swing at them, but your camera shakes to the left or something and you miss despite them being right in front of you and not moving your camera at all. I had a Jake destroy both my Devour Hope and Ruin and I wanted to end his life, but his friends were literally following behind me to try and save him. I was Hag too, so not fast enough to completely keep them away. SWF is so frustrating, and it's almost every game people are like this. End the game, one's red rank and the others are purple/green, while you're in green ranks.

• FredKrueger
    Options

I'm a skilled player myself. I can play fine with other skilled players. I bet I'd easily outplay you sunshine. My issue, is SWF God teams that practically cheat because they all run the same perks, know every move the killer makes, relay every move through comms, and exploit glitches/bugs in the game, like the infinite loops on some maps or Haddonfield which is one big headache. I'm tired of that BS, and it keeps getting worse. Now be gone, troll.

• ToxicDeath
    Options

So you say you can outplay me but me and my friends play exactly how you are describing 🤣🤣 we call ourselves the Toxic Squad because we know what we do pisses people off and we enjoy it like we say "If You Can't Hang just Stay Out of Our Lane" simple

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

All can say that I still have fun playing killer but I'm sorry you're not