The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New gamemode

Dead by Daylight is stated as survival horror, but with abundance of information survivors get with auras, bubbles, states of survivors in left corner, it is not scary at all, because most of the time they know what is going on.

I would like to see a hardcore gamemode, where there aren't any perks and addons available, and maybe even hud with survivors status is gone too. You'll rely on sounds such as survivors screams, traps snapping and so on. Uncertainty will be experienced more often, and it will add a touch of fear of unknown and get things more spicy.

Comments

• Kateisthejam
    Kateisthejam Member Posts: 21

This would be terrifiying but is an interesting concept.

• LuluTheLion13
    LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52

I suppose. But it also gives the killer an even better advantage than it already is. I like the idea. But there is other stuff u have to think of too

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

An idea for another game mode: Randomize mode. You select the survivor/killer, but the perks you start with are random within your's perks. In this mode you gain more BP but you can't pip/depip. I'll love to see this mode implemented, so we'll see other combination of perks, not always the meta.