Stop putting high rank SWF against low rank killers.

My rank 12 ass should not be facing a rank 2 survivors just because they're bringing their new friends.

SWF should only face killers at the rank of highest ranked survivor in the group.

"Wh-b-b-b- but low rank survivors would be disadvantaged." - survivor mains

Comms is a hell of an advantage. How is one side having two advantages more fair than each having one?

Comments

• Usernameforderek
    Usernameforderek Member Posts: 21

Maybe something like Overwatch, where you can only group up with people at a similar rank would be better.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Play with high rank survivours = face killers of that rank its common sense. Bare in mind most killer lobby time were much worse then now due to the need of requiring 4 survivours and 1 killer in high ranks so i d rather keep the current system then have longer queue times.

For gods sake streamers regularly end up playing games on the side whilst waiting for a dbd game. Thats a disgrace. So no lets not mess with matchmaking unless we are sure we dont make early red rank killer queue times a hellish nightmare.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Nice double standards from the OP lol

• Usernameforderek
    Usernameforderek Member Posts: 21

Yeah, real double standard... Preferring that the advantage of comms be offset by a higher ranked killer instead of added to by a lower rank one.

Yeah, yep. Asking to balance advantages is such a double standard.

You donk.

• Fieryaura
    Fieryaura Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2019

Match making has been fixed on this PTB just wait for an official release

And BTW match making is bug even for killer when I'm red rank the survivor is rank 9 I laugh so hard xd

• Kurosuji
    Kurosuji Member Posts: 27

Every damn game I play as killer I go against a swf red rank team with one green rank. I'm rank 9.

• Waldbeere
    Waldbeere Member Posts: 168

Same to me. Not every game, but especially in the evening. It feels more like a humiliation than fun. Sometimes I do not get any hook...

PS: Playing on PS4

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

If you're rank 12 and go against rank 2s that's not because of SWF, but because matchmaking itself got drunk. SWF parties are matched based on the highest rank, and +/- 6 ranks is supposed to be the range matchmaking will search within.

• Plaquer
    Plaquer Member Posts: 197

its not actually SWF, its most likely solo queues, the SWF matchmaking system is based on the highest ranked player, in solo queue, I end up against tons of inexperienced killers, but when I play with friends its almost always against a good killer

• Waldbeere
    Waldbeere Member Posts: 168

That's correct, but playing against a rank 4 SWF group is much more difficult to play against compared to a group of solo survivors. That's what it makes much more frustrating. So the effective gap between the ranks is much bigger than shown.

• Beanmaster2
    Beanmaster2 Member Posts: 6

Yo I hate getting my guts rearranged everytime I want to play killer just because the game wants to put me (a level 15 ghost face) up against 1s, 2s, and 3s who just so happen to have a 18 lagging along with them so they could get easy wins.