Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Quentin's perks' rework

Options

I have two questions:

1) Will Quentin's perks ever get reworked?

2) Is DBD ever getting a Mac version?

Comments

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited August 2019
    Options

Quentis is already the most handsome survivor, his perks need to be F tier for balance reasons.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I think you mean will Vigil, ever get a rework. His other perks Wake Up and Pharmacy are pretty cool tbh, I love Wake Up and with the Collapse it has more use now than it ever did. Whenever I use Wake Up with my friends I always say ''turn your face to the sun, child'' or ''I AM A BEACON OF LIGHT!!!''

Vigil is meant to be a guardian perk, Vigil means to stand watch over others and I do think the effects themselves are barely usable tbh. Mangled is most often applied with Sloppy Butcher so Vigil can't do anything about it, Blindness is usually applied with a RBT or a Hex Totem and Vigil can't effect those since all of those are permanent. The only effect it can reliably help against is Exhaustion since no Killer perk can apply that, only add-ons and Survivor perks, so for all intents and purposes this perk helps with Exhaustion only and does not meet the requirements of its name or its intended usage and should be changed.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,307
    Options

We can't answer questions on what may or may not be reworked, that is not the intention of this sub forum. It's to answer questions that people might have about things currently in the game, not what is being reworked in the future etc.

Any discussion you wish to have about reworking a perk, please keep it in the relevant sub section. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.