The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

button to activate sprint burst

Rune
Rune Member Posts: 17
edited July 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

can you add an additional button in order to activate sprint burst, rather than just having it activate outright when sprinting? especially with the new upcoming sprint burst nerf. i get that dead hard basically does this, but it's only a last ditch effort related perk, and requires you to already be injured.

Comments

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Only if Sprint Burst was a one time use then sure i would be fine with a button but other than that. nope!

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

They spoke about this several times again and again in their live streams and they have said an enphatic no because it's too OP.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

So you ask for a buff to one of the most used perks in the game?
    Smart...
    A perk gets nerfed because it is to powerful and you just outright ask for a compensation for it...

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

There's one, it's called dead hard

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

@Rune said:
    can you add an additional button in order to activate sprint burst, rather than just having it activate outright when sprinting? especially with the new upcoming sprint burst nerf. i get that dead hard basically does this, but it's only a last ditch effort related perk, and requires you to already be injured.

there is one, it's called the shift key