Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Builds for Legion

Options

What Builds do you use for Legion?

Best Answers

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Answer ✓
    Options

Build 1 : anti gen build : Thanatophobia - sloppy butcher - ruin - bbq (classic build)

Build 2 : My personnal build i use : Thana - sloppy - stridor - bbq

Answers

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

It only became playable this patch, since Dark Devotion and Infectious Fright were both buffed in critical ways.

Dark Devotion now has no cooldown and lasts for up to 30 seconds.

Infectious Fright no longer requires the downs to be via basic attacks. And thus someone being downed by Deep Wounds will proc it.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I use:

BBQ (points and awareness)

Mad Grit (Lot's of altruistic survivors)

Save the best for last (Easy to get stacks since you can get three from any non obsession)

Whatever you feel like.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

If you want to compete with decent survivors: Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

I know about their buffs but haven't thought about the DW effect with dark devotion you are a genius. That mean the deep wounds effect go down because there's no terror radius right(except obsession). Frank's mix tape decrease the timer each hit with deep wound while stab wound study simply decrease the total timer right. i will try this might be fun.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Yup. And Infectious fright is based off terror radius so it can reveal the obsession cross map.

• NeaKarlsson
    NeaKarlsson Member Posts: 40
    Options

Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, BBQ & Chili, HEX: Ruin

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,791
    Options

honestly infectious fright being any down at all was actually a big mistake, imo. And it was really sneaky the way they added it in as part of an addendum, too.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,791
    Options

Issue with running sloppy on legion is that good survivors won't heal mcuh vs legion because they KNOW the killer will be back to M2 them and they'll have had little to no progress on a gen. Low ranks it works a treat, though.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149
    Options

Overcharge, Surveillance, Sloppy and thanatophobia is a solid build. Sloppy + thanatophobia is a good combo since punish both healing and not healing, while overcharge+ surveillance gives more map awarness and prevent gen tapping

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

Add NOED to the mix. My basement is adorned with the bodies of survivors that did not expected NOED on Legion.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    edited September 2019
    Options

Cry because Legion is not worth playing. I wish they were. They just arnt fun anymore. I never used the exploit and it is the reason why Legion is so unfun anymore. None of FF is any good anymore.