The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cross save

I've played this game around 350h on PC and more than 500 hour on PS4 and bought dlc for both platforms

I'd buy it again on Nintendo Switch but only if I could use the same save I have on PS4, because I don't mind paying again for the game if I can enjoy it on another platform, but to grind again 500h... thats not possible atm where I have a lot less free time

Do you think it will be possible to do cross save?

Comments

• nemeios
    nemeios Member Posts: 36

bump, I would like to have a official response about this matter

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Seeing as we did not have cross save from PC to consoles (and probably mobile) i doubt they will be cross save.

Ijust wished they atleast gave some bp in return tho :d

• nemeios
    nemeios Member Posts: 36

I think thats a good idea, a cross save may be impossible because sony or nintendo (probably sony) reject the idea, but I think they may implement a way to authenticate only one time per account, and reward with some BP per hour played .

I don't need to have all my prestiges or item, I'm fine with have some survivors and killers with the perks I want, but start again is boring and I'm not buying the game again if I have to start from scratch

This discussion has been closed.