The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

See Perks in Lobby

I'm sure this has been suggested already, I don't browse the forums much or anything, but what if we could see our teams perks in the lobby? I don't see the harm in it. Sure, we can already chat and tell each other "I have this and that for perks." but does anyone not in SWF ever communicate? Not really. Even if you try, chances are the person you try to talk to will be afk or just not want to talk.

I only suggest this for perks that are pointless for more than one person to have such as Plunderers. I just went into a match and these two other people in a SWF went around and opened all the chests. So I pretty much wasted a perk slot because of two random people whose perks I dunno. Same with offerings, I don't see map offerings too often but sometimes two people might bring a map offering and be disappointed in wasting it.

Comments

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Sounds ok to me, would help solve the gap between solo and SWF

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

we totally should be able to see everyone's perks, that way, if someone has some niche perk that i dont know about (Autodidact, Unbreakable+Tenacity combo, etc.) i can let them play out the game how they need it to without getting in their way.

• FlipRickyDonks
    FlipRickyDonks Member Posts: 12

Ok, there is a reason SWF is extremely strong in this game. The information, simply passed between two survivors, even just about perks, is huge. When doing this, survivors can play optimally to allow for all survivors to get max value out of their perks, which is not ok. It is an unintended cosequence when it comes to SWF, but when it comes to solo, there needs to be the inherent risk of running a perk that needs conditionals met. For this reason alone, this idea would be massively detrimental to killers. Plus, survivors can already do this if they want to within the chat.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149

Thats the point. They already can, so why not make it easier? If you end up in team with someone who just dont want to talk it doesnt mean you should have a disadvantage. Are we seriously complaining about QoL changes?

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Soooo keep SWF OP, SoloQ a nightmare, and don't do anything to killers. ok

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309
    edited August 2019

I also think it would be a great idea.

Looking for this topic, I also saw the idea of perks presets.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

That's the point. Balance solo and swf. Then balance killers to meet it.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

This would be so good for the game. I really hope the devs do that.

The balance gap between solo and swf survivors needs to be reduced in order for the game to become more balanced. How is it good for the game's balancing if swf continues to have all these advantages over solo survivors?