The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy's Blocks rework

Blindness and ESPECIALLY HEMORRHAGE are too weak negative Status Effects, all experienced people know it, thats why I want to see these versions of Blocks:

Sheep Block

• After a Survivor interacts with a Dream Snare, the Survivor gains the Exhausted Status Effect for 60 seconds

Cat Block

• After a Survivor interacts with a Dream Snare, the Survivor suffers from the 25% Mangled Status Effect for 60 seconds

Unicorn Block

• The Survivor affected by a Dream Snare suffers from an extra 5% Hindered penalty

Z Block

• After a Survivor interacts with a Dream Snare, the Survivor suffers from the Exhausted, Mangled, Hemorrhage, Blindness and 3% Hindered Status Effects for 60 seconds
  • Dream Snare doesn't apply its own Hindered effect, but still prevent Survivors from fast vaulting for 3 seconds after a Dream Snare is triggered

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

tbh I just wish the blocks did what they did pre-rework

Aka: Speed up falling asleep

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I wonder which block people would use...

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172
    edited August 2019

Not a bad idea but tbh as a Freddy main (even before rework) dream pallets are already super OP so idk if adding better status effect to dream snares would make it a bit too hard on survivors.

To all my Freddy mains: survivors butt dancing near a pallet is extremly enjoyable now right ! XD

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

I agree..make the snares have slightly better properties..not useless statuses which have no real benefit..frankly it feels lazy and a bunch of crappy filler addons..I hate the thought if future addons suffering from this same thought process

• FlipRickyDonks
    FlipRickyDonks Member Posts: 12

The majority of Freddy's add-ons are already pretty good. The status effects are almost universal on all killers' add-ons. It is fine to leave them. Not everyone needs a form of exhaustion hatchets. Think about what you are saying with these add-ons. The Snares, when played right, are not great, but are alright. This further punishes players for stepping into them, when the punish should force a loop to end really early, or lead to a hit. It also punishes players really hard for triggering dream snares who are not in chase.