What other licenses would you want DBD to get?

Options
2»

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I bet some bosses from Bloodborne would work. Father Gascoigne or Orphan of Kos come to mind.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Honestly, I prefer they take a break from licensed chapters. There is less creativity than newer ones which lead to what we are getting now; killers who's powers are hybrids of two other killers. This is due to the devs having to make a power for the licensed killer that accurately reflects them, but some of them aren't unique enough to make a completely new power, so they have to take an existing power and edit it a bit. I do think we will eventually get an Alien chapter, and/or possibly Predator (although I'm not sure how you would balance that).

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354
    Options

Any that allow them to continue making outfits so we aren't stuck with the same one for 50 years lol

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Not exactly a license, but I'd love to see a knight as a killer. That or a plague doctor proper. Something medieval.

I also wouldn't want more licensed killers for right now just because you can't earn them in game.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

A Last of Us would most likely be a PS4 exclusive chapter, if they were to do it, because Sony is very possessive over their successful franchises.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

The Exorcist