The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So... bullying Spirit mains is a thing now?

PoisonN
PoisonN Member Posts: 624
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

Last time I played this game with Spirit my chat was a mess. People were telling that I should kill myself for using her, saying that my only skill is my expensive pair of headphones, so many dcs then the match becomes annoying (which makes me feel bad for chasing the rest and eventually I let them live). Not to mention how her reputation is constantly ruined by people who have voice in this community. Tofu, Scott and other streamers are always making a bad impression of Spirit and her mains.

I think everyone should play whatever and however they want but it sucks when you got so much hate and I'm starting to feel ashamed for using Spirit. I'm not a prayer beads user. Same case to my Huntress... never liked iri heads and honestly? Spirit doesn't need prayer breads. I love to play with her green add ons and also, I just love this killer! Her playstile/aesthetic are my favorite things in this game and that's all about it. Is everyone facing the same issue when it comes to Spirit? I think we should use our voice to at least get a nerf to prayer beads and let this character in peace (and her mains)

Post edited by PoisonN on

Comments