Who do you main as killer and why?

2»

Answers

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

I play everyone, but my favorite 3 are Freddy, Ghostface, and Huntress. Freddy because he's my favorite horror movie icon. Ghostface because his kit and animations are awesome. and Huntress because I need someone who is viable at red ranks but takes skill and time too learn.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I used to be a Pig main, and probably will be again (especially if she gets more than 3-4 useful add ons) but for the moment it's whatever I'm getting to P350.

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Trapper, Nea and Steve.

• Sziosis
    Sziosis Member Posts: 198

Piggy mostly because she's one of the most efficient killers to pull people off gens, mind game and I love the Saw series.

Freddy is a second because of his teleport. And Trapper is third because random traps make people angry.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651

Doctor and Spirit are my top two mains but I also really enjoy Trapper, Pig, and Clown. Very excited to hear that most killers will be getting some updates at some point, especially for Doctor. Despite how much I love him, I can't argue that he's pretty weak right now and some tweaks could really help him.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Michael Myers. I love his stalking stealthy play style. It brings the creepy horror factor to the game, and it stays true to the spirit of the movie character.

Plus I am a HUGE fan of the Halloween movies.

• derperson
    derperson Member Posts: 130

Leatherface because of those masks, and being underestimated is a perk; Ghostface because peeping around corners is the best; Spirit because I have losing streaks that need to be corrected.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Doctor and Freddy. Both are very fun Killers to play as.

• TheTiredDude
    TheTiredDude Member Posts: 5

I main legion because he is really fun to play even though basically everyone hates him ._.