Changing STRUGGLE

Options

I find it extremely frustrating when I witness a teammate intentionally killing themselves on a hook when the match just started. Not only that, but if you are rushing to their aid, they kill themselves as soon as you get to the hook. If you are new to the game, odds are you probably died during phase 2 on hook. Even your newbie friends are most likely going to kill themselves on accident due to the sudden struggle prompt. Not to mention dying when you make a mistake on your keyboard.

I propose struggle remains the same with the button mashing, but make it so you have to fight the slowly draining health metre, not kill you if you stop or make a mistake. You'd still be struggling for your life and there'd be less deaths early on hook. That way you will have to be hooked 3 times to officially die (unless your teammates don't rescue you).

This will possibly prevent less people from hatch sitting, survive with friends taking advantage of the situation, and hopefully have killers and survivors be more strategic with their timing. I know that the way struggle is now makes the game more exciting and how your actions have consequences but it's just an easy way out of the match. I'm okay with it being an unpopular opinion and willing to learn more.The thought occurred to me, so I decided to share.

Comments

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    Options

Yeah, people automatically killing themselves (intentionally or accidentally) is dumb, if you wanna insta die just let go and if someone save you you get another chance and it doesn't rob survivors and the killer, if you mess up you don't instantly die the process just speeds up for a second.

• Krystress
    Krystress Member Posts: 52
    Options

Yeah, it's their way of getting out scot free. I mean, if there's a certain killer abusing the game, you'd want to just let go, I guess... Or else people will just go afk on their team/dc. It is pretty tricky on what to do now that I think about it.

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Options

Struggling should be done so you hold down a button instead of tapping. Sometimes I can;t tap because im not a robot and my thumb gets tired so I support this.