The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

An Idea for Event Rewards

Like the 2x bloodpoint increase event recently, could we get one for shards or level experience?

Comments

• Dragon_of_Fantasy
    Dragon_of_Fantasy Member Posts: 50

Don't know how that would impact on the game's business, but it could help with the grind to earn new skins that come out in future patches.

• frenchela
    frenchela Member Posts: 20

I wish there would be one, but I wouldn't be disappointed if there never was. There's some problems events like this would introduce since player experience is supposed to represent time you've put into the game, double experience would misrepresent that as well as deal out shards faster. Double shards would take away revenue from their stores so I doubt that one would happen :( I would like double experience though since I've put a ton of time already into the game.

• N3X
    N3X Member Posts: 39

They just Need to put back the Old System, there you get shards for every Minute you Play until max 10 per match. Not only bind on the Player lvl. Ist just bad how it is atm. You Need a lot of hrs to become the shards now. That make it uninteresting to farm them.