Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Will those who already play DBD get anything on mobile?

Options
Zelthur
Zelthur Member Posts: 10
edited September 2019 in Ask the Community

I have played dead by daylight for nearly three years and have played it for 1,9k hours (that isn't much to some). It goes without saying that I love this game and it has never gotten stale for me, however I can no longer play the pc version (due to my occupation) and was hoping against hope for a headstart in the form of a mirror of my old profile.

:Final Note:

I have tried my best to be a beacon of morality for this community as seen from the remarks I have received on my Steam profile, I want to continue to contribute to the community as long as it exists. I wish you all good fortune in all your future adventures in life. :whiteward:

Best Answer

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Answer ✓
    Options

No as far as we know. Devs said that they don't have plans for allowing cross-platform profiles or anything like that, and I don't think they have the ability to do it either because of how each platform works.

However IMO they should at least find a way that we can create a universal DBD profile that links all other profiles together to share some stuff, or at least give bonuses. I want to get the PC version and maybe mobile, but the idea of starting over completely while having to buy the game again AND all the extra content really discourages me from doing it.