When will survivors run at a faster speed?

Survivors are too slow and killers are too fast. I know it makes sense for them to be fast but they’re really quick not even megs speed boost works it’s useless

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I'm guessing you're new. The short answer is, never. Killers are supposed to be both faster and stronger than survivors, and believe it or not, that's balanced. If survivors could outrun killers, the only killers that would ever catch anyone would be the ones that get speed boosts, of which there are only three I can think of (Nurse, Billy, Legion).

If you're getting caught because the killer is too fast in a chase, you're probably not using the environment to your best advantage. Aside from mindgames and stealth, survivors have other advantages over killers in a chase, such as windows and pallets which they can use to gain distance. There's also looping, 360s, and various other strategies used to play for time in a chase. Killers need to be faster in order to have any chance at all.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

No survivor speed is fine.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,261

Spirit gets a speed boost as well. You can also any killer who isnt reliant on outrunning survivors to score hits, like hag.... who can teleport to survivors to score hits. This is definitely a dumb idea, dont get me wrong...

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Never... because that's balance. Killers are supposed to be faster than survivors so they can catch them. However, survivors have faster vaults and pallets to keep avoiding the killer, which killers either must find a way around or break the pallet.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Just use an exhaustion perk if you wanna go faster.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited September 2019

Nope. You can create a lot of distance if a killer makes a mistake

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

To answer your question:

Whenever you activate an exhaustion perk and when the exit gates are powered while you have Hope.