Wild West Map

What if there was a map that had a Wild West vibe? Like there could be parlors, saloons, sand instead of grass, rock structures, little huts, and even carriages. I think it could fit it with some of the current outfits such as cowboy Jake and the new hillbilly outfit. It could look this:

Comments

• bloodcraftEbony
    bloodcraftEbony Member Posts: 12
    The most of all maps this idea reminds me of Haddonfield with that long road in the middle and all these houses on both sides of it. I love that western mood and it would be nice to see Kate in new cowboy outfit, poorly Tapp won't get Sherrif of the Wild West outfit. 
  • Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

@bloodcraftEbony said:
    The most of all maps this idea reminds me of Haddonfield with that long road in the middle and all these houses on both sides of it. I love that western mood and it would be nice to see Kate in new cowboy outfit, poorly Tapp won't get Sherrif of the Wild West outfit. 

Didn't really think of it like that but sounds amazing actually. A long dirt/ sand road in the middle of the map with like a parlor, houses, barns, etc on the sides with some you can go in and others you can't. Some houses can just be like a path so instead of going upstairs, you are only on the first floor so that way survivors won't have to go across the sides of houses