Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Is doing a 360 an exploit?

Options

I realized that the camera is the survivors advantage in a trial and could be used to troll killers.

Best Answers

Answers

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109
    Options

I've tested how far this strategy could go by hiding behind the killers legs after a chase.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

It's more difficult in higher ranks, and more difficult in PC than in console. I'm sure people do it, but I've mostly just had the pleasure of laughing at people failing.

• EJmurdermain
    Options

Lol I've seen fails myself but the killer is bound by auto-aim and is just as funny

• zhexer
    zhexer Member Posts: 2
    Options

it's not funny when u lose to people just using exploits at high ranks..i was 1 pip from getting rank 1 before and i got denied by someone who 360'd me and made me depip coz i rage quit

• EJmurdermain
    Options

Well exploits are not all bad I suppose if it stays in the game.

• UltraBanana
    UltraBanana Member Posts: 100
    edited September 2019
    Options

Once you have played a lot of killer you start to do a 45-90 degree swing with your basic attack for the most part. Then your swing attack is basically a cone attack instead of just the lunge and it's incredibly hard to 360. Sometimes you can get cucked by autoaim but it's rare.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

(it's already a cone, if you look up dev commentary and do some measuring)