Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Mori offerings

Unless you are playing against a group of Esport SWF the game in my opinion is decently balanced, until the killer decides to use a mori offering. It completely counters DS (which is already quite counterable by slugging) and it can completely turn the tide of a game. Even just an ivory mori is enough to turn the balance. I think moris should only be activetable on either death hook or with rancor, devour-hope, tombstone myers, ect.

I play killer about as much as survivor and i rarely get beaten, again proving that killer is not weak, just hard. I know this is not true for all killers, such as leatherface, but you could very easily spend a few thousand bloodpoints on nurse and have a much better game.

Killers if played right can completley demolish a survivor team in seconds, i call for mori offerings to be removed leaving only the cypress mori.

I would like to have some more opinions on this matter to maybe change my mind.

Comments

• Tarehjerne
    Tarehjerne Member Posts: 28

Absolutely true, however you can proxy camp them, especially if it is in a dead zone. Also moris completley counter ds so yes there is a way ti properly counter ds.

It is true that keys are very powerful, i have rarely seen what you are stating here happen, rather two survivors leave and the other(s) get locked in the endgame collapse and die. Besides, activating a mori is WAY easier than completing 4/5 gens and gathering all the teammates for an escape.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

@Tarehjerne not really. Me as a claud and an Adam managed to stay away from the killer for half an hour looking for the black lock, and I managed to gather the adam and escape with him easy when i found it. I've had it happen to me before, and have been abandoned by 3 man SWFs with it.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

To be fair, playing as Killer is stressfull, you are playing alone against 4 other peoples and having to make the right decisions, otherwise your mistakes will lead you to lose the game, and playing with an low tier killer (aka killers that don't have any way to travel easily through the map) this get even worse, 3 mistakes and you lose. Also its not like every match the killer uses an mori, at red ranks Its very rare, like 1/12 of matches they use an Mori.

Mori offerings really are op, its something that guarantee an fun match for the Killer, taking a break from all the toxic survivors.

I personally just use an Mori when I see multiples Toolbox or an greedy swf

• Krustykerbz
    Krustykerbz Member Posts: 47

Sorry, but the biggest problem in this game is Esports survivor friends groups. In red ranks you get them pretty much every game. I think green mori’s are fine, it eliminates one survivor from the fray and gives you more time. Otherwise it’s extremely difficult without the obvious ruin, nurse, spirit etc.