2»

Comments

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684

Creepy as <bad word>

It's look like naked man chasing at me

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,843

I'll have to experiment with STBFL on him. Another thing I don't know how many people have figured out is with Shred survivors can't run through you after a successful attack. So if you find someone hiding in a corner or somewhere you can body block them, you can do a shred attack and they can't escape so you can get off a second free hit. One down side to shred I've found is if a survivor has exposed, shred won't one hit them.

• akalin245
    akalin245 Member Posts: 2

I love playing him. I like the portals, shred is difficult to use but impactful in the right places. My one complaint is that his footsteps are unbearably LOUD and I can't hear my self think over his walk, much less do I have a chance at hearing grass or breathing or even hurt sounds unless I stand still!

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

Demogorgon too OP pLeAS NeRf!!!

Edit: Demogorgon too Weak PlEaS BuFf!!!

• Idotzoar66
    Idotzoar66 Member Posts: 9

The current dedicated servers test is a pretty harsh nerf to him, the slightest delay you get when using your killer's power (even if it's 0.25-0.50 sec) matters all too much for someone like Demo because he has to get a fully charged Shred before the survivor can simply cut a corner or run into anything that blocks the killer's way so they have to get around it, he definitely felt much better before dedicated servers were put into another test

• Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38

He's extremely underwhelming. He falls somewhere into the C range with people like Trapper, Pig, Clown.

His portals are actually a detriment to his gameplay. Even the shortest of distance traveled will easily take 3-4 seconds from the time you start the animation to the time you jump out. Forget covering the map at long distances; you're looking at a black screen for what feels like an eternity.

And the worst part about him is that, his most optimal build is centered around M1 attacks (STFBL) and not the Shred. That's what peeves me the most. You can't steer the Shred midair. You can't land Shred attacks from a 2nd story to a 1st story. And then the ridiculous inability to turn whilst being in the cooldown phase of the Shred.

What could make him a stronger killer? I would like to see some of his addons being integrated to his basekit, particularly the ones that speed up his travel time. Something else that I thought was interesting; Shred attacks to 1 hit down like Billy's Chainsaw.

Is that last change necessary? Not at all, but it'd feel a lot more rewarding landing it and would emphasize that Shred is the main taking point of his kit.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Good visual and audio design but gameplay is kinda eh due to how clunky Shred is.