The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Earn (some) Bloodpoints in Custom games.

In by experience, Dead by Daylight is REALLY fun with friends. We used to play a lot of custom games, but would stop,
one reason being because we wanted to earn more bloodpoints. I understand some people would try to exploit it and grind out custom games. I think to mitigate that there should be a cap on how many points you can earn in custom (per day, per hour, per week, whatever), or you only earn 15-40% per match. Actually, it could change the limit per category from 5k to 3k, and reduce the rates per action to 50-80%. That way people like myself and my friends and 5-man custom games, earn some progression, and still have incentive to use matchmaking.

Comments

• shade7x3
    shade7x3 Member Posts: 8

Reducing player experience to be earned at a VERY low rate sounds reasonable too since that is how shards are earned.

• bloodcraftEbony
    bloodcraftEbony Member Posts: 12
    My friend has a bad connection so he left public matches a long time ago and plays only KillYourFriends nowdays. Sure, he doesn't need BPs if he plays only in KYF where all perks are opened, but it would be nice to give ppl a chance to earn shards in custom games. Because of skins or characters, whatever.