The matchmaking change makes it hard to play with newbie friends

Options
13»

Comments

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 582
    Options

I mean, how would a separate que work? Why would a Killer ever CHOOSE to play against a full SWF when they can just play against people who wouldn't be in SWF at all... that doesn't really make too much sense to me.. but there are better ideas like the one posted after about having a "Casual Match" lobby where there is no rank or pipping involved for example, and then just reward ranked players with some incentive to play that as well. Like most games?

• ReviloDBD
    Options

This is exactly what I have been thinking and suggesting as well.. there has to be a way to make it work that ends up being fair for those who want to just play random fun matches and those who like to rank and take the game more "seriously".

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

As a killer i am forced to play SWF, i have no choice in the matter. Why should i as a killer be subjected to toxic SWF groups on a daily basis? There is no notification to indicate that the lobby is filled with SWF, so i have no alternative but to dodge a lobby, or quit mid game. It's not healthy for either side. Unfortunately from my short experience on the game, i run in to more toxic SWF than not. This does not even count the numerous amounts of trash talk psn messages.

• joan
    joan Member Posts: 122
    Options

I said it in other posts, someone will be fired in BHVR. This is the worst movement they had done since the game appear. We can be here continuosly asking for nerfs or buffs, but the game is dead if new players don't want to play.

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536
    Options

Dude i love that you're going full child with this and making assumptions about someone because they disagree with you. Very very funny.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

You are acting like I insulted the guy or something? Why because I said that he sounds like he wants everyone to be in the git gud status before playing with one another?

• ReviloDBD
    Options

I don't understand, nothing you just said has literally ANYTHING to do with what my response to your original statement was.

You said, "We should have separate ques for SWF" to which I replied, I don't see how that would be a possible solution to a problem because if there were separate ques for SWF then a KILLER would have to CHOOSE to play against SWF and I don't see that happening.

Hm, I'm a Killer, I can choose between playing against SWF team or a team of ONLY SOLO players.. which am I going to choose?

.. see what I mean?

I was just pointing out that your solution doesn't really make any sense, but it's okay, there are legit better solutions available that people have been suggesting, such as the person directly after you..

Separate ques, but one is "Casual Matchmaking" and other is "Ranked" is one example that I personally believe can be made possible to work, if it's done right and there was an actual incentive to play ranked and ranked had slightly different set of rules perhaps than casual matches.