Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Random DC

Options

After this patch literally in every game someone DCing (not purpose, there is no sound of leaving the match, so I can guess it is a game issue). Some screenshots of this madness. I just don't know what to do, so I am writing here

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019
    Options

@BlockBite

The game is currently having issues for some people, or in-general with the connection to the game. I've noticed this too at Red Ranks but not to this degree.

It has something to do with the hosts connection to the match, and the clients as well. And it's something that i'm sure is being looked into at the moment.

Unfortunately, I can't say when it'll be fixed, all I know is that it is being looked into at this moment in time. If you do desire to report the issue to them on the off chance you think they don't actually know about this issues, i'll provide the link below for you to submit a ticket.

Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

This is the best I can do for you at this time unfortunately, so I do hope this will put your mind at ease... just a bit.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

I see also that the matchmaking is working as intended. Happened few times, from both prospectives.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698
    Options

I know my game has been crashing and I've been getting kicked I think when it tells me the host/killer dc'ed. But I feel like they may not have and it was just me.... That kind of stuff has been happening quite a bit more recently.

• BlockBite
    BlockBite Member Posts: 36
    Options

do I choose PC/Console Technical issue, or Bug report?

• BlockBite
    BlockBite Member Posts: 36
    Options

do I choose PC/Console Technical issue, or Bug report?